Reviews for Sanctuary
AL chapter 1 . 8/19
Wow that was really good :D
gginsc chapter 1 . 1/26
Vernon and the other Dursleys got away with hurting Harry. Turning Vernon into a roach was not that much of a punishment and you did nothing to Dudley who caused the beating in the first place or Petunia who just stood by and let it happen. Harry still is a Dumbledork ass kisser. Why? It is Dumbledick's fault Harry lives with the Dursleys. Why would Sirius need a pardon for a crime he did not commit? It is good that he is free, but really, a pardon!
FlowerChild23 chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
Aww so sweet
elena chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
hate it
Poppyville chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
This is actually very good. This I feel could be continued of left as a one shot, either way it is very good. Cheers mate
Teddy chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
hey you
yes you
you are amazing
bye
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Sorry, but Uncle Vernon didn't really "get his due" and the rest got off scott free. Disappointing.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
Made me cry, happy tears... and poor Hedwig, replaced as his best present. Though I think she's still a close 2nd. And yeah, Vernon got off lightly but I still laughed so hard over that. Go Sirius, taste of his own medicine, being looked down on and attacked by Dudley. Lucky Dudley was unsuccessful but still. 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
I like it!
peggy77 chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
Aww, such a terrible, wonderful, sweet story! I loved it!

Too bad Vernon won't stay a cockroach, lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
I love this so much I could die for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
OH MY GODRIC THIS WAS SO FUNNY AND CUTE (sorry if that is offensive considering that this is about Harry getting abused) THE ENDING WAS SO ADORABLE!
Pollyyatesx chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Love this xx
soup chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
that was such a cute ending!