Reviews for Sanctuary
soup chapter 1 . 8/2
that was such a cute ending!
Evanlyn Winter chapter 1 . 7/8
That was beautiful. The story was amazing and your skill of writing is great.
Hufflepuffle chapter 1 . 6/2
When Harry got the pardon and said it was a pardon, Fred or George should've said 'a what?' Then the other would say 'pardon' then the first one would say 'I said, a what?' Am I the only one who thought of that?
GinnyPotter1986 chapter 1 . 5/17
this was a great story. is there gonna be a sequel? because id love to read more about how sirius and harry get along and how harry does with the fact that he never has to back to the dursleys ever again.
Lily Potter chapter 1 . 1/18
Poor Harry though... Why didn't Petunia convince Vernon that Harry was sick. I mean he had a fever and he threw up, like Duh?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Love love LOVE it!
IrishEyesAreSmiling chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I know this was written AGES ago, but I am still going to send a good job review!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I love it! The characters weren't out of character, which I loved. This may be the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read (no kidding)! Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Uncle Vernon the cockroach! ;)
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
that was incredible! Beautifully written! Bravo!
KiddyMeda chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I loved it! But isn't it the only birthday present he's ever had so far?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Aaaaaahhhhhh major fangirl attack! I love that u pardoned Sirius that was so cute I loved it u r now my favorite person ever! I just about hyperventilated reading this!'
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
EXCELENT!
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Make a sequel! Plllllllllllllllllz!
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Love it please write more
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This was a good story. You definitely have good ideas going on here. Good job! :)

-Yvonne