Reviews for Amongst the Living
DeadAndLovely chapter 28 . 4/16
Thank you so much for these! The ending of When All Is Lost was perfect, but this was delightful to read. It is a bit difficult to leave all of this because I have become so attached to these characters. Your portrayal is awesome! So again, thanks!
BadassSyd chapter 28 . 2/15
This was so perfect. I couldn't stop reading. Literally. I was like, "Let's do some homework." But nope that never happened. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
kidneyofcapaldi chapter 28 . 1/5
*blubbers unintelligibly*
Wynni chapter 28 . 12/5/2014
nicely done
Guest chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
I almost liked this more than the original story! Love your portrayal of Erik adjusting to life changes. Such a great addition to your other awesome story.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I don't know much of anything about insanity. I do know about having to recondition the mind after a traumatic experience though. You write this so well! "The mask is not Erik"- the end of that conversation is so great! You totally get it. I love your writing!
Rupert Bear chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
I finally finished the re-reading of this book. Just love it, it's very beautiful and well written - a good follow up from the book "When All Is Lost" Thank you again for sharing your stories.
Rupert Bear chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
The family is doing fine, and he is a good father... I enjoyed reading it.
Rupert Bear chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
Another great chapter, thank you.
Rupert Bear chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
It's good to see the continuous bonding between him and his young daughter.
Rupert Bear chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
Lovely chapter, and baby makes three...
Rupert Bear chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Another good chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
Rupert Bear chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Very emotional chapter, thank you for allowing her to finally see her husband.
Rupert Bear chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
It's a good update, especially happy about Raoul.
Rupert Bear chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I'm glad they accepted the fund, the holidays celebrations are nice touch to the story.