Reviews for Helplessness
whitehound chapter 7 . 2/18
Glad to see this continuing.

OK, In canon Sirius is still gloating about his attempted murder of Snape eighteen years later, but then we don't know how much of that was the result of damage done by the Dementors. I could buy the idea that he might be more rational if he'd escaped a bit earlier.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Remus fights from loyalty to his pack, the Marauders. That's not hard to figure out...

Hope there's some food in the place!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Ok, ok, Sirius is not a bad guy and he escaped (which didn't stop him from trying to kill Snape again in the tunnel in PoA).
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Ok, now Sirius is here. But why does he care about Snape? He never did in canon.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Well, Harry can climb higher than Lupin can, if only because he weighs so much less...
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Oops...not so good.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Well, can't Lupin contact other members of the Order to help Snape and the boys?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Well-if Snape and the boys have been out in the woods for a couple of years, one expects that all of them will survive a while longer...but it's a good thing they're all out of the weather and getting real good to eat. Although if Snape took a wand with him, he should have been able to do lots of stuff to keep them all alive.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Oh, good! They got away. At least the Order is looking for Harry, I expect-Lupin didn't have a clue he was about to find Snape and Draco as well.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Oh, my. This is a very good and scary beginning, and I like it a lot.
Evanne.Bo chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Please update! How old are the kids?
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Awwwwwww. Love this story!
Update soon!
Kamek Destroyer of Worlds chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Sweet, new chapter! T'was worth the wait

Sirius to the rescue, woot!
Kamek Destroyer of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/20/2012