Reviews for All In Splinters
suneye1999 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I almost cried. You have a beautiful way with words. Really great. :'(':
Kaloni chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Now THAT was amazing. I almost cried :( Very skilful writing, I really enjoyed it. One of the best Buffyverse stories I've read.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh, my. This is a very powerful and very moving story. Well written, well developed, and amazing, if in a severely dark way. From flashbacks to descriptions to the conclusion- all brilliantly done. Thank you.

And I know some people take this as an offense, but I can't think of another way to say the same thing: prayers to your friends, and for them, whoever they are.
penName111 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Love it, beautifully written and very sad.
Anderida chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh god this was so moving. Not sure you should cry over a work of fiction but I did. And you are right that sometimes minds can't be fixed. You conveyed the hopelessness of his situation very well. Who can we put our trust in if not the one we love? Heartbreaking.
Ainz chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
...wow...

that's REALLY good!
The pills go in your mouth chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Depressing but beautifully written.

Buffy and Spike have always felt passionately about each other, wether it be hate or love the dynamic between them has always been intense. So, it stands to reason that Buffy would expect to see some of that in Spike, what it seemed she couldn’t accept was that Spike had been broken, that doesn’t mean he couldn’t have gotten better, but I don’t think sticking him in the basement was the best course of action, I get the feeling Buffy was just over whelmed and didn’t know what to do, no one could blame her for that.

It was that same dynamic that made Buffy’s face the perfect cover to torture Spike with.

This was a very intelligent, thought-out and emotionally devastating piece.

Your note at the top of the fic implies that Spike represents a friend of yours and Buffy represents yourself. If that is true it’s a very sad thing that events like this can happen to anyone, most of all the people we care for, but the fact that you acknowledge that they won’t be all better straight away is a credit to your personality.

I hope to read more of your work soon.

Great job.