Reviews for Presbyopia
ale chapter 3 . 1/6
continua
I-M-BLUE chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
you have definitely captured the essence of bones and booth. look forward to the rest of the story
boothandbones4ever chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
I love this story so much. Please continue.
devoted2clois chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
absolutely loving this story! out of interest have you seen the halloween episode interview with emily and david where she's saying how attractive he looks with glasses? so many ppl have probs asked you this but I was just wondering :P

pleaseeeee update soon :D
Kalidris chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
I almost feel sorry for Booth that Bones only want him because of his sexy glasses *lol*. Are you going to continue this story one of these days? I really hope so, because I'd love to read what'll happen next *hint hint* :)
Bonesfan25 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
omg thats just mean... you cant keep teasing us like that! its just not right! think of booth... those pants have got to be awfully uncomfortable right now... maybe you should take him out of them... xD hope to see the next chapter soon!
Alicat76 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
I really love this story... it's so very 'them'! :)

DOC3 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
That was hilarious and vintage Booth and Brennan. The fairy tale argument detour made me laugh out loud. I'm so glad you're continuing this!
mumrulz chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Great to see you picking up this fic again...gives me a glimmer of hope for some of your other ones that I have been hanging out for. :-)

Sorry for the delay in reviewing this chapter, but I had to wait till I had time to go back & read all the chapters. My memory is not too good at the best of times...but 2 years...I had no hope!

Ok, memory re-freshed..

Booth should have just gone with his first instincts of what he would like to do to/with Brennan, instead of trying to justify why they shouldn't...coz he only ended up talking himself in circles...& finding himself telling her exactly what he wants/intends to do. LOL.

** "But please leave your glasses on."

...waiting to see if Brennan makes him wear his glasses to bed...providing, of course, that they even make it that far. ;-)

PS...loved all of Booth's "horny thoughts" in all of the chapters.

I know I said in my last review that I hoped chapter 3 wouldn't take as long as chapoter 2 did (8 months) so I am hoping that I am not jinxing it by saying I hope that chapter 4 won't be as long as chapter 3 (16 months). LOL. I don't think that I can wait that long for an update.

As always, I am enjoying your writing & am looking forward to whatever you give us next. :-):-):-)
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
great fic so far. omg! Booth's the second hottest man around (after my husband) even my with his glasses on! love it look forward to more soon
luckywynner86 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Great story so far!
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
wow! jajaja very very good! update please!

HawkAngel
penelope1985 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
I;m not sure i get this fic... keep going...
Aching Bones chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Hi there,

Oh! Did I ever tell you how wonderful you are and how I love your writing? Well, I am telling you now! I loved this chapter and by the end of it I wanted more...It was tantilising, angsty and sexy...So delighted at the end that you are going to continue it...Looking forward...

Ger
dabhug chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Hm. What kind of glasses would Booth wear?

I like where this is going, although Brennan has a Clark Kent/Superman thing going with Booth and the glasses.

So glad to see words from you again!