Reviews for Presbyopia
justcrazy chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Fun times! More please & quick!
boneskittie chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Ha! I hated that I had to start wearing reading glasses a couple of years ago. Now, whenever I have to slip my glasses on, I'll be thinking Boothy thoughts. Thanks for giving me that new perspective!
xhio chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
... YOU CONTINUED THIS? I can't believe it! I was waiting for this chapter from centuries! :P

Now, please, please, let Booth leave his glasses on and don't make us wait too much longer, again, ok?

With love :)
joana.nyc chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
I love this and I can't wait for more now. please tell me more will soon come?
azsmalls chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
OMG! I am an optician and I have a picture of Bones & Booth hanging in my personal office. Just the other day I was (supposed to be) checking orders in and found myself staring at the picture fantasizing what Booth would look like in glasses! I love it! Are you in the field? If not you are very knowledgable about presbyopia!
Stella chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Stop being so wonderful! Seriously, I love each and every thing you write. I am SO glad you seem to be doing it more often now.
jaynel chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You did a fantastic job of capturing each of the characters, their mannerisms, the way in which they communcate and the rhythm of the banter that they often engage in. Well done. I'd love to see Seeley get glasses. i thought that the idea of not being able to see what is in front of you was a good image for the two of them as well. Keep up the great work.
notmagnificent chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Ug. Thank you for making it clear that I am not the only one who find Booth glasses sexy. Aside from Booth's sexiness, this is really cute. :) I love how you don't have a set style, and kind of dabble in humour, srs writing, and other things.

Lindy
DaLiza chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
So pleasantly surprised to see you'd continued this one! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
HotWhitford chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
That was hot.

I agree with Brennan.. man with reading glasses kinda makes me hot too. :)
VENZwife chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
ACK! AH! I just noticed this story is almost a year old since last update! You can't leave the characters, much less us, all hot and bothered like this for year! **begging**

The reading glasses (or hot men with glasses), is one of my FAVORITE things...my hubby had to get a pair recently, and was very surprised that I found him irresistible.

Superman/Clark Kent is one of my all-time hot man with glasses, and I can picture Booth in my mind right now as well.

Please finish this story! I know it has been a long time, but I am begging you!
Kissa1 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
This is really, really good! Good god how I'm loving this! I could feel bad for Booth, but I'm having too much fun enjoying his reactions and his thoughts. I'm very excited about reading the next chapter, but I have time. I'll wait. :)
Topsy chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
short sentence: i loved it and i want the third chapter. :D
Topsy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
He had no idea what she was talking about, so he scratched the back of his neck and snuck a peek at her ass. Damn, the woman sure knew how to fill out a pair of jeans.

That's hilarious and adorable. :D

She was staring back at him with the oddest expression on her face. If he didn't know better, he'd think... No, there was no way.

HEHE.

"In the interest of disclosure, I think I should tell you something, Booth."

"What?" he said, giving her his full attention.

"I'm finding you strangely attractive right now."

LOLsauce!

This was hilarious. Nice job!
Raina Elizabeth chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I am making an incredibly pouty face at the screen right now. My eyes are welling. The tears are pooling and trying desperately to stay where they are. I have big poofy lips too. If you want this face to go away you could possibly write another chapter of this fic. Just one itty bitty one?

Thanks