Reviews for Presbyopia
Profilerchic chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
i hope ur continueing this... its too good, and then u just...stop... its evill. i tell u evil.
andybear09 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
haha. this is wonderful. very fun. just like them. keep writing!
SardothianStag chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
more soon..amazing as always..missed reading these, but ive been busy, but its good to come back to new posts :).

liesy
esezed chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Oh fuck this is awesome. Actually one of my favourite stories i hope it isn'y marked as complete for a reason...

thanks
FallenForBnB chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Oh, great story! Sorry for the late review, but better late than never, right? Your stories are always so amazing, truly I'm in awe all over again! Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter to see how this one unravels. Till the next one then. :):):):)
shipper1013 chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Awesome! You can really feel the sexual tension in this fic. And as a proud glasses-wearer since the age of 7, thanks for playing for the 'glasses are sexy, not dorky' team. :)
mumrulz chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Oh, now you are pushing it! You know that I have trouble just remembering from one chapter to the next what happens...but since January!...8 months!...surerly you didn't expect me to even remember that this even existed - let alone what happenbed in chapter 1...so once again...back I went.

**I lied, albeit unintentionally; this has three parts.

...lie away...you will hear no complaints from me...you know my personaol motto - the longer the better. ;-)

Love Brennan taking the initiative & making the first move, love a nervous Booth & his Domino's coupons...& trying to fight his body's reactions to her. LOL.

**and he had a quick exchange with The Big Man. Dear God, if this is a test, so far I'm failing.

Simultaneously, he had a chat with The Other Big Man, the one in his pants

...PMSL at this conversation between himself & his...ahem...other big man. :-)

Yep...you are a tease...Looking forward to seeing them both lighten up & living a little. Let's hope that it is not another 8 months & that I will be forced to read them both AGAIN.:-):-):-)
Aussiegagga chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Ohh you big tease...

More please. Love Booths battle with his mm 'other big man' - I'll take one for the team, I am sure you will hehehe

More please.:)
Grey Fool chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
when is the next update?
o0MissBennet0o chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Oh, this chapter was so good! Im so glad you decided to pick this fic up again! I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what Booth wants to do to Brennan! Great work!
wondergirl chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
So,tell us what Booth is going to say. And this next chapter

had better be M rated. Oh so hot. Gulp!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Oh geez. So hot. Whew! I love that she has a glasses fixation, like that stupid wonderwoman/squint interview. Ah. Great work!
DOC3 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
No complaints here that this is going to be longer! Glad to see you revisiting this - I loved this chapter. Can't wait for the um ... happy ending?
celtic33 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
I think I need a cold shower... ;)
Old-Syd chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
So you wanna now what I think? Well, I think you are a teaser. Really, really bad teaser. You can't just let us like this I want to keep reading.

God please, I hope you are planning on posting the next chapter soon!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »