Reviews for Braiding
Silverone chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was nicely descriptive and I liked the idea of Kyo not really being suited to the task, but refusing to give up. The tiny bit with Yuya at the end was really cute for some reason.
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
...i love you.

AND I LOVE KYOTARU! this was was positively adorable! *squeals* aha it's kinda hard to imagine Yuya being all, 'aww.' i mean I would, but then again i wish Hotaru and Kyo would go have babies. but it just can't happen..*rambles on about Kyotaru babies*

Hotaru:...*pokes* you're going off topic.

ANYWAY *glares at Hotaru* i couldn't help but notice a few spelling errors, but other than that, grammatically, this was good, maybe a few run-on sentences (maybe i'm saying too much? shrug) this was kickass. I love Kyotaru and i really wish there were more fanfics of this pairing on anywho, i hope you write more, keep up the good work!
Sparkly-elf chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Awh balls ya got there before me! I was writing about this pairing recently! Damn it all to hell and back!

BTW, lovely little shortie, the particularly victorious ending made me smile, and I just adored Hotaru, you got him dead on! Kyo also, was very in character, sarcastic, easily annoyed and quite! And I just loved the story line, very unique! You have quite a way with descriptions too, with Kyo braiding the plait, it was very realistic, I could almost feel the blond hair in my hands, and how he's good with a sword, but none too graceful when acting as the current hairdresser!

LOVED it.