Reviews for Unkillable
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Poor lil' guy.

I really, really liked this. Good reason for him to cut himself, I think.
Orpah chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw, poor Tim! You write a lot, you know that? This was an interesting oneshot! It's awesome!
go-stevie-go chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
oh wow, that was realy god... i loved the ending especially...
Ravenpuff chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wonderfully frightening. With the way everyone Tim loves keeps dropping to the ground, I can't see how being the last one standing wouldn't be one of his greatest fears. The twist of him not actually being able to die - as well as the horror of him wanting to test that theory - is a bit mind jarring. That he would be too afraid to find out whether he can survive what should be a successful suicide not because he fears death but because he's frightened he'll live through it is both brilliant and disturbing.

Excellent job! Thank you for sharing this.
Syaoran-Lover chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Lovely brother moments (SO CUTE!), but please don't go and kill Tim at your own desire... please?

Poor kid's still got some more to live, I believe... but if he's gonna suffer that much, maybe we just better let him go... ''

Short, sad and cute (OK, cute applies to the Dick & Tim parts, 'cause the rest was all sad... ')
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
...Apparently I don't know enough Batman lore to understand this because it doesn't make any sense. Can I get a guru to explain it to me?

But other then that, I liked it. Good emotion. good intensity, really see this particular Robin's shock.
keviana chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
*gasp* ...Wow...

You have got a way with words. Man, that made me shiver! Great writing! I loved the depth that you took the readers to in describing Tim's inner thoughts and pain. If I were that good, my stories would be so much longer! You need to write more dire stuff, you are good with it!

So, now for the boring nitty-gritty. I found only one mistake: "Time Drake could wear long sleeves." Lol, that extra 'e' was a nice shock back into reality. And it came before the ending that left me screaming for more. If you take it out, the jarring halt might hurt the readers. Lol! ;)

Again, great work. I can't wait to see more from you.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Oh god. Poor Timmy.
pinky75910 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Wow. Cold. Taking away the choice of your future, forcing you to become your worst enemy even if you die.. Dang, Tim's got issues. Gotta give a cookie to the writers of Return of the Joker, there's nothing more twisted than that. Is Tim Drake so talented that he can hide all his scars from those he know and love him most?
TheDudeLordOfFantasy chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
You write the best Robin things...this was amazing. It's a great one-shot but I do hope there'll be more. I love Tim as Robin and Dick as Nightwing. I love seeing them interact with one another. I've been a comic collector for around five years now and have always loved the whole history of the many Robins. I hope you'll write more fics like these. They are marvelous! And i did catch the similarities with that Kouichi fic you wrote-fantastic!

Just wondering, but have you tried writing a fic with Jason?

TheDudeLordOfFantasy a.k.a. Kathleen