Reviews for Unreadiness
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Incredewhack. My word and sisters account
Avalee Cree chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
HOLLA!

*Ahem* That…never happened. Anyway, I just have to say: hilarious, man. This is flat out hilarious. I think this made me die of laughter the most:

"Oishi," Fuji started as everyone leaned in.

"What are those black things coming out of your forehead?"

Only Fuji could do such a thing. Anyway, this is pretty damn late but: congrats for seven years here! Wait…this was published in ‘08 and it’s ‘11...so…*does math with fingers* 10 YEARS? If I’m not wrong, it’s your 10th anniversary here! Well, congrats to that too! I hope you write another Prince of Tennis fan fiction with another word you invented. Or you could not. That’d be cool too. Haha.

Again, congrats!
sh4dee chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
So good. It definitely fits into the category of "humour" perfectly. I love funny stories. Yours is no exception )
Clarence Hikari chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
nice _ very nice... and interesting p never really thought of why Tezuka ever said that, until u mention it! lol
Siraluin chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Heh Fuji was awesome but the best part with the ambiguously gay duo.
yume229 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
loved this fic! Inui is confusing! haha!
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh, Inui. XDD

And Fuji~ I can so see him doing that! Keep it up! ))
Fyoex chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Haha! I cried when you said Fuji kicked puppies!
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
yay, fuji! this was really funny. Shusuke is THE best.
Nadal10sfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Haha! This is hilarious, well-written, and I don't know. Just good. Congratulations! When I scanned over the author's comment on the bottom, I almost thought it said your seventh birthday and I was like "Crap, a seven year old is a better writer than me." haha. Although having said that, I'm sure there is some genius 7 year old out there who is a much better writer than me and no offense to you wherever you are and okay I'm just rambling now. Great story. Bye.
Miki-nee chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Ha Fuji kicked some puppies
beastLi chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
hahaha i kinda tune out tezuka when he says that too
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wah, I can't believe you counted so you'd make "unreadiness" word #2,0,0! That's super crazy awesome! Many congratulations on your success and your many years on FFnet! XD

Loved this fanfic. Really liked the break down of "Don't Let Your Guard Down." Liked the farting, too.

Aww, shucks. I was gonna do a story centered around their catch phrases... haha. *throws idea into wastebasket*

Keep writing!
Seynee chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Humor, in all of its glory. I love this (:
xGraybackx chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Happy seventh birthday, Link and Luigi! Boy oh boy, do I love you stories. Every time I walk into your author profile, its like candy at a candy store. This b-day greeting was a little late...Oh no! I allowed myself to be found ina state of unreadiness! Oh well. Now your reviews are a nice even number of 40!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »