Reviews for Mega Man: Dimensions
HadrasVorshoth chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Whoa, Mega's going all over the place now... I'ma going to subscribe to this one too, I'm curious how he gets home...
N chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
Did you abandon this story? I see you haven't updated in over half a year. It's a shame, because this story is very good. You should continue it if you get the opportunity.
MungoJerry chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
DOH! It's the X hunters... XD
Dr Facer chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
This was entretaining, I liked the Superman parts as well as the crossover with F-Zero. Angel huh? I don't know much about that TV show, since I only started watching it during its final season but I guess the Senior Partners could show up next time.

Any way, you Megaman series are a nice read, good job.
Meteor chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
Nice sequel to the original. Especially liked the F-Zero parts (Rockman F-Zero Machines WIN).

Poor Rockman. I hope he gets back home soon.
MungoJerry chapter 9 . 1/21/2008
Now that thar is one unique crossover! XD Can't wait to see how it pans out!
RandyPandy chapter 9 . 1/21/2008
Wow, Mega's really lost, isn't he?

*scratches head* Um... considering how quickly you're jumping through universes, do you think you can say where he is everytime he jumps? I mean, I recognized Superman's world and the future of the world in Reverse, but I didn't recognize Captain Falcon's or this one. At first, I thought this one was Castlevania, but...
Maverick Hunter Cyros chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I remember you, from long ago on the Bob and George forums... yes, I remember Mega Man Reverse well. Nice to see you haven't fallen out of existence yet.

This fic is not quite bad for a crossover story. One problem with such stories is that people tend to get along quite easily and not jump to conclusions so quickly (personally I expect it the other way around). Superman's behavior is normal, and I guess Captain Falcon isn't as heartless to just leave a kid in the middle of a racetrack. And X as a One-Armed Bandit, huh? You'd think someone would think to fix that by now. XD

Look forward to more multiversal adventures from you. Heck, I'm even tempted to try one of my own! XD
MungoJerry chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
Living machines... it's you! :D Or you "borrowed" some ideas. I like your work. I haven't read all of it, but I enjoyed what I read.

I love crossovers, and am enjoying this immensely. Keep up the fun! :)
RandyPandy chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
Hmm, interesting... so Mega first ended up in Superman's univerise, and now he's in the other universe's version of the X universe... (did that make sense?)

Anyways, is Mega Man going to be doing more universe hopping or is he staying in that universe for awhile?
Ri2 chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Hmm...

I'm not sure why, but I think Cain is lying.
MegaPsycho chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I normally hate crossovers with a passion.

But with what happened in Mega Man reverse, and the fact that

this fan fic is pretty clever... you get a cookie.

As long as you dont get too corny, this could end up being pretty good .