Reviews for The Mirror of Erised
Landre chapter 30 . 3/6
I read this story crying and smiling at the same time. You painted there souks with your words and it was just amazing
Eabha chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Unsurprisingly, I'm crying again due to that last bloody paragraph, about Tonks, Remus, Dumbledore and it reminded me of EVERYONE who died, I've just started crying again. Damn Hormones!
Eabha chapter 26 . 9/12/2016
Again, I'm crying, courtesy of my hormones, but this was so sad...
Eabha chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
This one and the previous chapter made me cry, it unsettled me sooooooooooooo much I loved those characters.
nikkiRiddle chapter 19 . 4/1/2016
It was so FLUFFY and BEAUTIFUL and just AMAZING!
NotCrying sobs chapter 9 . 3/6/2016
Remus...*cries*
I'M NOT CRYING! STUPID ONION-CUTTING NINJAS!
slytherclaw7 chapter 30 . 1/15/2016
Every oneshot was beautiful, in its own way. I particularly liked Scorpius and Harry's. Thank you, and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
clh chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
I don't think that's what he would have seen. I think his inability to love extended to a lack of desire to be loved. Adored and respected, yes, but I don't think he valued love in any way. I do feel sorry for him for never having loved anyone or been loved, but I don't think he felt sorry for himself. Sorry that he got stuck in a Muggle orphanage instead of being a pampered heir living with a respectable wizarding family in a large manor house, yes, but not for his lack of love.

There was a moment in the Half-Blood Prince when I did wonder if he did actually feel something for his mother. When Hepzibah Smith was unwittingly talking about his mother selling Burke Slytherin's locket and it says: "Voldemort’s eyes flashed scarlet at her words and Harry saw his knuckles whiten on the locket’s chain." But that might just have been because he didn't like hearing about his ancestors being dirty beggars and/or because he felt that this made the locket rightfully his.
clh chapter 30 . 4/26/2015
Sorry, don't buy it. Harry may be happy, but I don't think that means he doesn't wish his parents and Sirius and all the people who died in the second war were still around. Yeah, maybe he wouldn't be where he is now if they hadn't died, but the mirror shows what you want, not merely what's possible or even rational.
clh chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
Nice. Except I'm confused about why it was Snape who found the cure for Lycanthropy. Is there a significance to that? Lupin wanting them all to get along or something?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
I think Peter was a little bit regretful, but I don't think he was regretful enough to wish he'd never existed. Given a choice between his own well-being and repentance, I think he'd always choose his own well-being. With Harry, he hesitated for a moment but changed his mind back as soon as it became clear that it was a choice between Harry's life and his own. If his Erised vision had been the same but with himself as the fourth boy only bigger and stronger and cooler and more like James and Sirius, I would have bought it. That's what I thought it was going to be at first.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
you are such a good writer, tge peter pettigrew one had me in tears
mandapanda0123 chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
That was BEAUTIFUL! I was sobbing throughout the entire story. You portrayed the characters perfectly. But what would Slughorn have seen if he did look in the mirror?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Love it. Concider doing McGonaGall?
q.thews chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Thank you for sharing these scenes, some are really nice and some are unexpected too, in a good way.