Reviews for how to get the girl of your dreams
Jazmingirl chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
oh I love it amazing story
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
cute well done
Atra Luminarium chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
I enjoyed that. Nice idea, good story

I especially enjoyed Archie's horrible timing. XD

-Atra
Reine Sumabat chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Funny. Poor Archie.
IronicNarwhal chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
“Um, I'm a sponge and I absorb things?” Greg was not sure if Nick expected an actual answer.

hahaha, I love that line! it makes me giggle every time I read it!

This is the story I forever turn to when I don't find enough smut for my liking.

You're one of the best at it, in my opinion, even if it does steal my ability to funtion physicaly and mentaly for a few minutes.

lol.

I love it, I've read it several times. Have I reviewed for a later chapter?

I have no idea.

But, this is my favorite chapter, and I just wanted to let you know that!
Chelsee6 chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
very nice, and very very funny. especially loved the line: “Yeah, whoever thought it would be a good idea to pay those women to snoop should be tied up and left in the desert!”

you have a point there. i am so tempted to ask you to write a revenge story where Nick and Greg set up Sara and Catherine, please. pretty pretty please with a cherry on top.

anyway, great fic

XX Chez
CartoonxZero chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
AHH. I love a good Nick and Greg fic, and this was a great one. Keep up the good work :)
Lonewolfe001 chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
GREAT STORY ! I read all 6 chapters in one sitting. I think you should post this fic on the "What makes the desert beautiful Nick/Greg archive".Please do
IronicNarwhal chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
lol. RUN ARCHIE, RUN!

Loved it. Way too sexy. lol. Very hot, very sweet, very romantic. And the way Greg cared about Nick and *Sighs haappily, grinning foolishly* loved it.

-Lynn
IronicNarwhal chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
YES! I lov thie story so far. So well written. Nick and Greg are ment for each other! You can be completely blind and realize that!

-Lynn
weasel87 chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
cool ... wicked ... they make such a cute couple ...

Stayce
Ibuko chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Oh, poor Greggo!

Why didn't Nick beat the crap out of the guy? he hit Greg!

The cliffie is mean ,,btw
Ibuko chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Poor Nick is not going to know what hit him until it's way to late when Cath, Sara and Greg conspire
CartoonxZero chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
OMG Im so excited, I love Nick and Greg together! Great job, cant wait for updates!