Reviews for Afraid of Heights
Renata21 chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
wow this was kinda deep anyway great story.
Luraherper chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
What? What? WHAT?

It's... not over... right?

You... still have to finish it... right? RIGHT?

PLEEEEEASE. I CAN'T TAKE IT.
Cousin It Likes Pie chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
I have to say i rather like this story (: the plot is interesting and i'm so curious about what happened to Roxas and your Axel is very interesting, I like it :D

Well i know you haven't updated in two years but i hope you will some day!
Shadow Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Well, I'm glad I ran into this before I posted a story. Hmm, though in mine Axel is the one thinking about it, not Roxas (and it's not a building top)...Ugh, I'll have to read the rest of this to make sure the story I wrote up isn't close to this.

That aside, I found this rather interesting. I like the way it is written, and the way that Roxas and Axel were both thinking of suicide, but stop themselves when they talk to one another.
Bloodiemondei chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
MOREE! I loved it so far!
toastyoats chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
ah, i see long time no update

still fantastically curious;

does it say something about me if i love suicide!fics?

perhaps, perhaps.

i hope to see more soon. :)
sweetLies chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Nice chapter. :D

Axel is one confusing guy. .
Yami-Echo chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
This story, is absolutely fantastic.

I am DYING to read more of it. You've completely sucked me in and got me hooked, and I impatiently await an update of this amazing story.
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
loved it!

update soon please
Christy-Sama chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
I give this story an epic win so far! _ I keep forgetting to review but I have been reading it since the begining...and I really really like it! I can't wait till the next chapter.
Canvasgirl chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
Oops, sorry this is so late T.T But I'm so happy I finally got around to reading it! I love this fic so much and I missed it so. This chapter was just so awesome and Roxas' confession just brought tears to your eyes :( It was so beautiful T.T I love that Axel saved him though, kudos to Axel for being awesomely awesome. Aw... you're sick, I hope you feel better. I hate being sick, it just sucks ass.

Oh, I know what you mean about the voice acting, I was so looking forward to Quinton Flynn, and in all honesty, I don't think he did that well. The first word he said was um... strange, not Axel like at all. I'm sad to admit that I'm disappointed in my man at the moment. But just being able to see Axel makes everything ok though. Plus, you get to play as Riku, so that's the shit.

Anyway, I really look forward to more of this buddy, I'm addicted to it qutie badly, your writing is just skilled like that.

-Riku-stalker
Ally Montgomery chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
im so glad the Roxas confessed that he didnt want to die. Axel will protect him and keep him sane. hope you feel better soon!
Salioka-chan chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
This chapter is simply too beautiful for words. There is no way in my range of vocabulary can I even begin to explain how this made me feel. Roxas's emotions, Axel's determination, and how they seem to clash at every moment.

I even stood up when Axel caught him in mid flight to the edge.

You've really outdid yourself on this chapter Kokoro, truly you have.

I started to play the game right?

I own it for the GBA and I kinda gave up on that version, so I'm gonna play it right through for the PS2 one.

My only complaint is that they used Sora's mature voice for his little kid body, and the fact they got Axel's undertone all wrong. The voice is okay but it just bugs me beyond belief.

Oh well, maybe it's just me...

In any case, good work!

I hope to read another of your chapters soon.

Till Next Time

- Salioka
DaRk-HoPeLeSs-RoMaNtIc chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
so he finaly admits he doesn't want to die? interesting... when is axel going to tell roxas that that was his plan all along? well i guess i'll just have to wait... unfortunatly... until next time! :)
xforalways chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Augh this chater describes my feelings exactly right now! It's so scary how much this is like me.. A little different story, but besides that it's just very close to the way my life is right now.