Reviews for Hermione Granger And The Point Of No Return
Bittersweet N chapter 31 . 6/15
This was artfully done, the quotes embellished it. I don't know if you still read the reviews, but I must say that this was the most heart breaking and endearing thing I've read recently.
Severus snape was born in 1960 and hermione in 1979..they're only 19 years apart not 30
Love your story
misuky7 chapter 31 . 1/8
I did so adore this story. Especially when she reappeared in the end. Hermione and Severus are just adorable together while in school. :3
readinggirl14 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
I think Its maybee years ago you wrote this but I just wanted to say I love this story really much
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 26 . 9/2/2015
He was born in 1960.
She was born in 1979.
They are only 19 years apart.
Not 30
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 31 . 8/31/2015
Interesting. It was not my favorite SS/HG time turner fic, but I did enjoy reading it. :-) thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/2/2015
That was a really good story! Thank you!
tina1988 chapter 31 . 1/20/2015
Inspiring story. But could use a few more details, including the mind of Hermione and the mind of Severus. The story could be even written in first person sense. But in general, as said it is inspiring.
HopelessDragon chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
*Regulus, not Regulas (it's not like Legolas :P )
N longbottom chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
if I did not know any better i'd think you were Rita skeeter(aka-jkr?)haha
Stop chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Asking for reviews PLEASE
Mary chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
The story is quite great, but well.. technically there was a huge mistake.
Sectumsempra was made up by Snape.. Noone knew about it.. He wrote it in his Advanced Potions book in sixth year...
I know it's just a story, but it bothered me. Otherwise the story is great.
Dimplz chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
If everything was up-to-date on your profile according to the profile's last update date, you were around 14 when you finished this story. If that is true, I thought you did a great job as a 14 year old writing a 91k word fictional piece. You do have a talent for writing and it would be interesting to see how your writing style matures as you mature and acquire some life experience.

That said, this story has great potential. The plot was interesting but the story was plagued by numerous typos and grammatical errors. It's a good idea to proofread your chapters before publishing, but getting a beta to look things over is best. Thanks for writing.
calli chapter 2 . 5/9/2014