Reviews for Hermione Granger And The Point Of No Return
BIBI22 chapter 2 . 5/1
I love your story
the fucking best
She would not be 30 years his junior. She only went back 20 years not 30. And when she returns to the future she will be older, by 3 years not to mention her aging with the time turner in 3rd year so at most she is 16 years younger than him. Good story so far though.
carryon chapter 7 . 1/12
seriously, who is this Hermione you are trying to portray? A complete opposite to the original character. Why did you even choose her? You could have come up with almost any other name. The real Hermone is not vane, HATES flying (how could you even imagine her playing quidditch?), considers sports a waste of time,(she only goes to the matches to support her friends only), is inherently intellectual, driven, focused in studying ( because she enjoyes it), likes to read -her favourite hobby (that you didn't even mentioned). And she would not be afraid to be honest with a guy who is a friend -playing with his emotions is not a good idea. She's definetly not the type to date someone shw does not like just because she is afraid to hurt his feelings. And most important : she is intelligent -someone like that would have not meet Malfoy alone at night. And she is polite -at lest - to the teachers. And how is she suppose to demonstrate pureblood manners while speaking with her mouth full? (she always reproach Ron for that).
What are you trying to transform her into? The next prom queen? Stupid, but very attractive, vane and shallow, but popular? Come on.. Change the name. It doesn't make sense.
Bittersweet N chapter 31 . 6/15/2016
This was artfully done, the quotes embellished it. I don't know if you still read the reviews, but I must say that this was the most heart breaking and endearing thing I've read recently.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/10/2016
Severus snape was born in 1960 and hermione in 1979..they're only 19 years apart not 30
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Love your story
misuky7 chapter 31 . 1/8/2016
I did so adore this story. Especially when she reappeared in the end. Hermione and Severus are just adorable together while in school. :3
readinggirl14 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
I think Its maybee years ago you wrote this but I just wanted to say I love this story really much
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 26 . 9/2/2015
He was born in 1960.
She was born in 1979.
They are only 19 years apart.
Not 30
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 31 . 8/31/2015
Interesting. It was not my favorite SS/HG time turner fic, but I did enjoy reading it. :-) thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/2/2015
That was a really good story! Thank you!
tina1988 chapter 31 . 1/20/2015
Inspiring story. But could use a few more details, including the mind of Hermione and the mind of Severus. The story could be even written in first person sense. But in general, as said it is inspiring.
HopelessDragon chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
*Regulus, not Regulas (it's not like Legolas :P )
N longbottom chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
if I did not know any better i'd think you were Rita skeeter(aka-jkr?)haha