Reviews for To the Fallen
Maiden Light chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Neon, and Marcie Gore, hope you will see soon, if not aleady too late. God Bless you all!11
neon chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
the fallen don't need your fake god. what they need it retrobution.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
BEAUTIFUL! I for one am not bothered By the CHRISTEN Content of your writing. I'd love to know HOW you combine NON REGLIGOUs THINGS WIth Christanty . I want too do it. Back to the Poem. THat descibes How I felt and Feel about the events of 9/11.
americananime chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
mmmm, another wonderful piece. I really love all the 9/11 poetry... it's so touching ... i sound like a mushy McDonald's commercal, so I'm gonna go now. God Bless Isral and America, and keep us under his wing!
koolkitty chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Yes,I am thankful to God that noone I knew was in that tradgedy.I pray that anyone who suffered after this event will be comforted and blessed by Jesus.
Crybaby chapter 1 . 11/2/2001
My heart and soul go out to those who died...Hopefully they were all christians...But most of all I am praying for the taliban. They need to know that Jesus is not mohammed or allah and they should not be attacking Christianity...I leave you in Peace...
Lysia chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I have, and will continue, to pray for you Americans - from Australia.
Megan chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Stir the dust on dirty floors *

Time to settle our old scores *

In a new and sudden way *

Explosion blooms a new bouquet *

And at the gift, the cities roar *

Swiftly slamming freedom's door *
Christina TM chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Thank you, thank you.
Nel chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Amen. My prayers are with the dead and and families of the dead. Our mourning is deep, our grief is high, but our spirit will never die. Go to ssgpalace. to see my thoughts and statement on this, if you like. God bless the lost, and God bless you for writing this.

SSG