Reviews for Weasel in a Whirlpool
Sayuri chapter 1 . 1/8
That's a lovely story you wrote ! It made my evening, so thanks :)
JohnStang chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I just came across this story. I like so much. I too started to hate Itachi. But the last scene made me like him. I really like to see more of this story but seeing as it been abandoned since 2008 I won't be putting in on my watch list. Oh well.

If I am wrong and you plan on another chapter please pm me.
lilyflower chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
this was FUNNY!
Ninjarific-Marmalaide chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This story just made my day! I was intrigued by the pairing at first, but it was so cute! The characters were incredibly believable (especially Minato's reaction to Kushina). I really loved it!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
funny, cute, and one of the best naruto stories...
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Good idea. I would love to see how Itachi ends up with Kushina as a teacher.

Thank you for the fic!
AvoidedIsland chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love the premise and your writing is amazing. Your characterizations are spot on and the dialogue is hilarious (a well-written Kushina always makes me laugh). I am disappointed to see this story has gotten so little reviews despite the original premise and amazing writing. Also disappointed that it hasn't been updated in a long while. Here's to hoping you update this story one day! :D
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
What a brilliant beginning! I really adore it.

I could have actually seen this as part of canon.
Dr. Stilla Live chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Unless this is just a oneshot, and if you're not super busy, it'd be awesome if you continued this. Please? :D
C.S chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
It is hard to express the love I feel towards this story. I honestly could not stop reading once I absorbed the plot. It was simply priceless to stick the ever-proud, Uchiha Itachi, with the hot-tempered, Uzumaki Kushina. Ingredients for a perfectly chaotic read.

You portrayed the characters to a tee. Anytime Kakashi made a smart remark I couldn't help but laugh because it honestly seemed like that was the type of child he was. Plus, the chemistry between Minato and Kushina was subtle, which is good in my opinion, because it sort of shows the tension between the two. Both were completely in denial of their feelings. And Itachi...*sigh*...oh, Itachi. For once I really hated that guy, which is nearly impossible for me. The entire time I was rooting for Kushina to just knock some sense into the kid. You really made him detestable. I honestly can't stop laughing about it either.

I think what I liked the most about this story, though, was how you tied it altogether in the end. I now understand why you wrote how Kushina interacts with others that she considers family. The reader can sense the close bond between Kushina and Minato's squad, and it all becomes clear once she explains to Itachi the true strength behind a shinobi. A concept Itachi was not aware of thanks to his uprbringing.

*sigh* It was just so wonderful to read, and I hope others take the time to praise you for your masterpiece! I sincerely hope that you continue writing many more stories in your lifetime. I would be more than happy to read them.
Peruzka chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I can't believe you abandoned this story? I mean seriously? are you even aware of what an incredible plot, awesome characters and hilarious wit you have here? even after all this years, I'd say you keep going, I would love to know how Itachi's relationship with Kushina grows.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
So, cute! I really hope that you continue soon! It sounds like a really awesome story, the way Naruto-kun's mom is Itachi-chan's sensei. I really, really, really want to see how this fleshes out. Have an awesome day, ja ne!
Dimly chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This looks interesting! Please add more soon. :D
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Poor Minato is going Bankrupt! this story is so amazing that Update is a very Must!
I 3 ur story chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
wow...I love the way you write and made Kushina-sama kick ass!

Please continue