Reviews for Yellow Sheets Of Paper
Nashy87 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Woman! You keep doing it! XD

Nice, very nice ;D I enjoyed this one a lot :D Especially after the sad one shot D:
Nashy87 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
D:!

mou so sad! But I get it yeah...
Nashy87 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Hahaha Sasuke is such a man XD! I laughed when he thought the dinner was for his birthday XD

Good job shanny 3
Nashy87 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
_

I loved it ofcourse, and omigod there's a part 2 O_O!

*reads*
Tia Jade chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
i love it!
chocolate chip-freaket chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
I think i've finaly read all of your stories. There really good. But you need to update them, and when there finished you need to put up complete, so that we know your done.

Oh yes I also have to say i love your stories.
ChristinaAngel chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
I loved this! I liked how you told their relationship over the months with an article and little scenes from this months. Also liked all the couples, just mentioned ones as well, and I liked how Sakura looked back at her past date experiences. Thanks for updating!
jillykinss chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
Loved it.

Haha Blind Date Smexiness? That was so...random? No, just kidding, but it made their relationship stronger, and WE LIKE THAT!

WOOT.

MOAR. Part two? Their life together?
Veroxion chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Wow. I never got the chance to check this out (I've been meaning to, but it just never came around x_x) and then I got the update (I hve you on Author Alert, I think) and I was like 'OHMYGAWSH GOTTA CHECK THAT OUT' so now here I am reviewing. You know what I think :D?

THIS NEEDS MORE REVIEWS X_X

Wow! That's all I can say, excellent work :P!
BnWhites chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Kawaii! hehe.

Brittney
bacatlover chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
;_; Why can't Sasuke really be like that? huh? huh? You know I love it shanny-chan. Although I do want to proof it for the few punctuation and grammatical errors I saw -.- but I shall refrain. And o you are such a tease! Just once, just ONCE I want you to try writing more, ahem, you know what I mean ;) So cute! (oh ho ho, you made me want to write KibaSaku, haha, guess I'll have to work on that tomorrow night).
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
aw
shadow-dog18 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
wow i really love this story and this chapter was a awesome one and a sweet one to anyways great story and i hope you update soon please.
ChristinaAngel chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
That one was so sad, with little hints of them feeling something for the other but neither admitting it.
StarGaze Lover chapter 3 . 8/9/2008