Reviews for CRIMSON REGRET
I want a Naruto/Itachi
Guest chapter 35 . 12/18/2015
I love this story.
Yameros chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
I find this fan fiction interesting however it's also annoying that you are basing some parts of this story in the Bible. Please prevent from doing so because It's very offensive.
spidereye8 chapter 35 . 12/15/2015
why the heck was there hate mail. bunch of idiots this is a brilliant read. sorry that you had to stop writing was really getting in to it.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/14/2015
Ijustdon-tcare132. I think the name was "the slave of sound"
FluffyTailKitsune4 chapter 35 . 11/20/2015
Naruto/Itachi please~! I think naruchi is a great pairing!
kennedyharris.harris chapter 35 . 8/21/2015
I love the hiashi/naruto pairing better
michumichu79 chapter 35 . 8/14/2015
ES UNA GRAN LASTIMA QUE NO CONTINUES CON LA HISTORIA PORQUE ES BUENISIMA UN TRABAJO MAGNIFICO PLISSSSSS CONTINUALA Y QUE SEA ITACHIXNARUTO LOS AMO
Nel3 chapter 35 . 6/4/2015
Please keep it hiashi naruto
Melyway chapter 35 . 5/14/2015
Gimmie more Naruto's pregant belly.
Arobinfishason chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
Love this story, please continue!
mirian chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
me gustarĂ­a que fuera Naruto y Itachi me gusta mas esa pareja que Hiashi el es muy viejo para naruto
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 35 . 12/13/2014
Naruto/Hiashi. Also does anyone know the name of the story where the Ninja War happened, but in the end Naruto went missing. Then a few years later Sasuke became the big shot of I think the Sound. we later find out that Naruto became his love/slave queen. It has a sequel to it and I already added it on my favorites, but I have so many and it has been a long time so I forgot what it was.
SeleneAlice chapter 35 . 11/28/2014
Hiashi/naruto/itachi
Oblivious Dreamer423 chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
I think you should continue with the hiashi/ naruto pairing. though you can also do a future skip after naruto deals with the problems going on now. A future skip where hiashi is no longer alive and naruto is no longer the hokage and doesn't live in the human realm anymore. Or something along those lines...