Reviews for CRIMSON REGRET
tsukitenshi21 chapter 35 . 3/30
I want it to be a Naruto/Itachi pairing please. :) this is an amazing story please continue it :)
TiiRawr chapter 35 . 3/28
Please continue
i.b.22 chapter 15 . 3/22
Noooo Itachi can't be alive. ugh! this is confusing my little shipping heart. I want him to be with Hiashi for pete's sake. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU INTRODUCE ME TO THIS NEW SHIPPING UGHHHHHH WHY WHY WHY DIS WHY MUST YOU DO DIS!
momiesasm221 chapter 35 . 3/17
what I think you should do it, have naruto after this baby have twins and then the god the is trting to claim naruto kill hiashi and then naruto kill the gad in sadness and after the fight is over naruto and itachi get together.
sesshomaru and kagome lover chapter 23 . 2/23
this about the best fic ive read :) good job :)
gcdyfth chapter 35 . 2/12
Naruto, Itachi pairing
Jay Reckless Carter chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
I love this story and even if you haven't updated in years; I think that you should. This is a great story. I want Hiashi to be immortal even if he doesn't feel that he deserves it. Naruto obviously loves him. I also think the prophecy should be finished; meaning, Naruto should get with Itachi. The main point I'm trying to make is that I think Hiashi and Itachi should stay with Naruto as his lover. The kid also like Hiashi a lot so yup. I believe the prophecy should be finished but Hiashi should live and Naruto, Hiashi, and Itachi can have a threesome! I can imagine the nose bleed!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/7/2013
Hiashi and naruto,pls continou
roseyoung27 chapter 35 . 9/4/2013
I love this story. I like Hia/Naru, but I like Ita/Naru more.
Melyway chapter 35 . 8/19/2013
Naruto and Hisahi! When are you going to write another chapter?
Melyway chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
Please finish the story! It's doing great so far. My advice: don't give up!
LillyTigress chapter 35 . 7/21/2013
Although you have not written anything for this story in years, I thought I would answer your poll anyway. Who knows? You may still decide to start again.

I would like to see Itachi get his turn. Itachi is so much more deserving. I do like the idea of Hiashi redeeming himself but he is even now a bit of a pompous ass. I know that Naruto is understanding of this attitude due to Hiashi's upbringing and status as alpha but Itachi is just so much better: kinder, less arrogant, more flexible and unlike Hiashi Itachi does not need to be redeemed as he is already worthy. Well, there is the whole helped rip biju out of hosts thing but he was under orders as a spy to do that at the time so that is not anywhere near as bad as the terrible way that Hiashi neglected Naruto as a child.

So that is my vote and my hope that someday you will write again for this story. I definitely saw that your writing improved and progressed as this story was written and I wonder just how much better you must be by now. I would love to find out.
Aurora Lopez chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
I like thise story when are you going to write more chapters bye.
8shinigamikiller8 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
I know you haven't posted on here for years, but I hope you decide to continue this story, I really love it :) I would also love to keep it as Hiashi/Naruto, they make a great couple. Anyway, I hope you decide to continue this story.
Nicole chapter 34 . 6/16/2013
I would prefer a threes between them as I favor the relationship between naruto and Hiashi as well as the growing relationship between naruto and itatchi

Also when will you begin writing again I want to see how all of your stories will turn out and am really eager to find out who will be revived by Kami and shinigami after the joining exams
Please email me with your response