Reviews for CRIMSON REGRET
ashintheshadows chapter 35 . 9/20
i love it. so I don't mind which.
NorCal.NEH chapter 35 . 7/27
I think you should have it as both. Have naruto need one human lover and one what ever itachi is now mate. If not a Hiashi/Naruto/Itachi then a hiashi/naruto if you are going to kill hiashi a itachi/naruto. You can even have something happen to hiashi like a temporary death or coma like state for years and itachi becomes his mate as due to the prophecy and then he dies after naruto is pregnant and after hiashi comes alive again/awakens after maybe he meets his former wife who i don't know tells him she loves him but he is meant to be with naruto ect...and he gets back with naruto and they mate and happily ever after. I love your story by the way.
I have finished reading this chapter. So far so good. Please continue this. Don't mind the hate mails. Keep up the good work. And since every one likes hianaru and itanaru, can you please try both while not leaving the plot. Thanks. it.
This chapter is not just a fiction. It is kind of moral lesson too.
You know what's stronger than Gods in this fic? The author. LoL
Great explaining about Naruto's parents.️
Love everything in thus chapter.
That answers the question. Naruto transformed into Tsunade by the hair and attitude. Hahaha.
Can you write separately Kabuto and Orochimaru smut? I'd like to read it.
Did Naruto just became Tsunade?
inuyasha16451 chapter 35 . 4/23
Just finished reading your story that is out so far. It is bloody awesome. I like you should continue with the plot that you have so far and keep to that prophecy that you had in one of your chapters. I can't wait to read more when there is more. Keep up the awesome work.
JeffC FTW chapter 1 . 4/10
I just finished this story, and yeah I agree to screw the hate mail. Despite the offenses - I'm not slamming religious beliefs, just so you know - this is a unique and original story in my opinion. I hope that you pick up one day.

Oh and I love either pairing. Whichever works in the end is all natural. :D Not all great stories have to be based on PAIRING.
Tobibmp chapter 35 . 3/15
I would love if was to come back!
Would love for you to finish.
jayntimishra29 chapter 35 . 11/28/2016
hey Gabrielle-chan
I just finished reading ur story crimson regret
it is wonderful. I love the plot although at first I wanted to read it because of itanaru pairing but I think in this story narutoXhisashi pairing is really nice I actually loved it. can you please continue this story again. it has become one of my favorite story even though I wanted to read itanaru pairing, I think that hisashi and naru-chan pairing is lovable.
so for the fans who loved your story please continue it.