Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 35 . 2/19
I love both...
Make a poll or something, but I really like both.
But if I have to choose, allow Hiashi to stay alive, please.
And continue the story!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/26/2017
Please update this story awesome!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/14/2017
You haven't updated since 2009
Snowflake274 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Make it a Hiashi/naruto , and could you finally make Hiashi immortal?
ashintheshadows chapter 35 . 9/20/2017
i love it. so I don't mind which.
NorCal.NEH chapter 35 . 7/27/2017
I think you should have it as both. Have naruto need one human lover and one what ever itachi is now mate. If not a Hiashi/Naruto/Itachi then a hiashi/naruto if you are going to kill hiashi a itachi/naruto. You can even have something happen to hiashi like a temporary death or coma like state for years and itachi becomes his mate as due to the prophecy and then he dies after naruto is pregnant and after hiashi comes alive again/awakens after maybe he meets his former wife who i don't know tells him she loves him but he is meant to be with naruto ect...and he gets back with naruto and they mate and happily ever after. I love your story by the way.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/6/2017
I have finished reading this chapter. So far so good. Please continue this. Don't mind the hate mails. Keep up the good work. And since every one likes hianaru and itanaru, can you please try both while not leaving the plot. Thanks. it.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/5/2017
This chapter is not just a fiction. It is kind of moral lesson too.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/5/2017
You know what's stronger than Gods in this fic? The author. LoL
Guest chapter 27 . 6/4/2017
Great explaining about Naruto's parents.️
Guest chapter 24 . 6/4/2017
Love everything in thus chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2017
That answers the question. Naruto transformed into Tsunade by the hair and attitude. Hahaha.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
Can you write separately Kabuto and Orochimaru smut? I'd like to read it.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
Did Naruto just became Tsunade?
inuyasha16451 chapter 35 . 4/23/2017
Just finished reading your story that is out so far. It is bloody awesome. I like you should continue with the plot that you have so far and keep to that prophecy that you had in one of your chapters. I can't wait to read more when there is more. Keep up the awesome work.