Reviews for CRIMSON REGRET
Melyway chapter 35 . 5/14
Gimmie more Naruto's pregant belly.
Arobinfishason chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
Love this story, please continue!
mirian chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
me gustarĂ­a que fuera Naruto y Itachi me gusta mas esa pareja que Hiashi el es muy viejo para naruto
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 35 . 12/13/2014
Naruto/Hiashi. Also does anyone know the name of the story where the Ninja War happened, but in the end Naruto went missing. Then a few years later Sasuke became the big shot of I think the Sound. we later find out that Naruto became his love/slave queen. It has a sequel to it and I already added it on my favorites, but I have so many and it has been a long time so I forgot what it was.
SeleneAlice chapter 35 . 11/28/2014
Hiashi/naruto/itachi
Oblivious Dreamer423 chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
I think you should continue with the hiashi/ naruto pairing. though you can also do a future skip after naruto deals with the problems going on now. A future skip where hiashi is no longer alive and naruto is no longer the hokage and doesn't live in the human realm anymore. Or something along those lines...
Guest chapter 35 . 7/23/2014
Hi. I would like for this to continue. Even though the storyline is far from the main story, it is still good. The plot is interesting. What is it email? Would you be able to send me a copy of the rest of the story?
Miss Naru-chan chapter 35 . 5/6/2014
you should keep it ItaNaru they are so cute together please keep it Next chapter soon please
tsukitenshi21 chapter 35 . 3/30/2014
I want it to be a Naruto/Itachi pairing please. :) this is an amazing story please continue it :)
TiiRawr chapter 35 . 3/28/2014
Please continue
i.b.22 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Noooo Itachi can't be alive. ugh! this is confusing my little shipping heart. I want him to be with Hiashi for pete's sake. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU INTRODUCE ME TO THIS NEW SHIPPING UGHHHHHH WHY WHY WHY DIS WHY MUST YOU DO DIS!
momiesasm221 chapter 35 . 3/17/2014
what I think you should do it, have naruto after this baby have twins and then the god the is trting to claim naruto kill hiashi and then naruto kill the gad in sadness and after the fight is over naruto and itachi get together.
yaoilover447 chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
this about the best fic ive read :) good job :)
gcdyfth chapter 35 . 2/12/2014
Naruto, Itachi pairing
Jay Reckless Carter chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
I love this story and even if you haven't updated in years; I think that you should. This is a great story. I want Hiashi to be immortal even if he doesn't feel that he deserves it. Naruto obviously loves him. I also think the prophecy should be finished; meaning, Naruto should get with Itachi. The main point I'm trying to make is that I think Hiashi and Itachi should stay with Naruto as his lover. The kid also like Hiashi a lot so yup. I believe the prophecy should be finished but Hiashi should live and Naruto, Hiashi, and Itachi can have a threesome! I can imagine the nose bleed!