Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was an awesome story...Still wish it were Noncon/dubcon or something because for some reason the thought of Leon being a sadistic lover is a turn on to me. But alas, people won't make more fanfics like that...Stupid people.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Okay, I admit the beginning was rougher than I expected but the ending was precious. And besides it's not like I've never read rough. You did a good job with both parts. ;w;
kuragari nikkou chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
In the beginning.

Hoshi: I'm strangely excited by this.

Akuma: Yes.

At the end.

Hoshi: Awww... that's just awwww! A good lover does try to satisfy the other's kinks. Leon's all "I didn't hurt you, right?" at the end. Silly, Cloud's stronger than you.

Akuma: Damn...

Hoshi: She's just a freak who likes noncon, don't listen to her.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Beginning- *on the edge of my chair, squeezing the life out of my pillow* :O!

End- *hugging pillow* :3 Aww~
elvenangel3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Don't be embarrassed that was wicked in an awesome way. I enjoy noncon/rape but I'm way too chicken shit to write it...yet hehe. I love that they were acting out a fantasy for Cloud. Very sexy.
quali chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
It was enjoyable to read. Your uneasiness was largely unwarranted - the fic was not that dark. Either that, or I've read so many depraved fics that a story like this is nothing, lol.
kestrel26 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ok, I can understand you being worried about it being a bit dark but in all honesty all that was was HOT! Something about Leon being all dominating and aggressive like that is just too sexy for words. And it's not like he was hurting Cloud (too much) -he freakin' asked for it!

But what I thought was even more amazing was the afterglow - that was just too cute with Leon not sure whether he'd gone too far and how he's not good with admitting to his feelings but it's ok because Cloud knows anyway. "I like belonging somewhere, to someone." Some people don't get it, that feeling, but I just thought that line was too cute.
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
HOT!

I really this short piece xD
Toodark chapter 1 . 7/9/2009

(giggle) i loved it!
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow! That was intense...
zilldk chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Holy crap! This is one of the hottest Leon/Cloud-fics I have ever read! Leons posessiveness was mindblowing and sizzling hot! The dialogue... My god, that was the hottest of it all! Leon calling Cloud a fucking slut gave me GOOSEBUMPS! I LOVED it!

It is SO hard to find something that actually pushes the limits towards the darker sides of passion, and I'm so glad you decided to share this! For some (very deep, very dark) reasons I really enjoy having my beautiful Cloud violated - just a little... *pur*

Didn't know ya had it in ya, Leon!

I agree with the lot in here, you SHOULD listen to your dark side more!
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I agree, we all have to let our darker emotions and impulses out sometime, just we authors have a safe way to do it. i loved the story i love Leon/Cloud pairings... you did a wonderful job, i hope you write more soon!
Asuka Hyuuga chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Actually it was kinda cute. Or maybe I'm just weird? Haha whatever! It was actually a relief from all the love-at-first-sight-imma-stalk-you-until-you-love-me deals. Yeah i read alot of those. *shudders* Well, nice job, its fav'ed.
That's LEON chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Haha that was cute! We all know Cloudy likes it rough ;D

“So you saying I’m yours while you slammed into me again and again like there was no tomorrow and threatening anyone who touches me, is not jealousy?" And that bit was great XD

-Silver