Reviews for Vampire Heart OLD VERSION
kloveyaoi1 chapter 13 . 5/25
It was the vampire council
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hi, really enjoying your story :) But I have to say... "I have no intention of giving YOU to yuki." part of me is like is this a typo or is Kaname..but then when he started speaking about getting his fan club to tear zero to shreads...ah well. Just a observation. Really good stuff :)
YaoiLoverStories chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
who is seme zero or kaname i'm confused
Yumeina-sama chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Well, zero acts and thinks like a girl ... Really annoying lol..
Guest chapter 31 . 7/20/2012
wha this story was so cool what happend with kaname and zero in next chapter? or this is the end of their relaationship? tell me!
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
Okay, I enjoyed this story so far, even with the many grammar errors. You have a lot of talent, and Lord knows I'm not perfect at English. But the scene at the end of this chapter about silver bloods was a little odd. I have never heard of them, but keep up the good work.
FiendAngelica chapter 25 . 2/2/2012
Great story, really enjoyed reading it :) keep the good work up!
mimico909 chapter 29 . 11/1/2011
what is going on? im not trying to judge this story very harshly but

1. there are so many spelling mistakes

2. the story is so chopy that one moment zero and kaname don't like eachother to lovers

3. how many people are writing this story?

4. the story is everywhere, one moment zero is having these weird dreams and then chapters later the dreams come true

-for me i'm getting confused for what is real and what is the dream

otherwise i like the story (and thats not put in there to be an apology it's the truth) :)
viperblack chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
I've noticed quite a few typos...

Lovely story though.
Gay Casanova-Almost anal chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
So, I just finished reading your story. Am I correct that there is 2 writers? How did the other one end the story? Have you completed the Awakening?

Please write back!

subject: Vampire heart

Very enjoyable.
ulqui's-girl chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
Urgh her! XD She gotta die!
ulqui's-girl chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
OH crap sara got to Ichi-chan XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
Sara has got to die XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
Oh mama! Punishment is good. XD Kaname has to make sure that Zero learns his lesson XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
OMG?That bitch is crazy? I hope she isn't gonna be able to get to Kaname or Zero!