Reviews for Inconsequential
phoenixsoul13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Only four reviews? What the heck? Seriously, this is awesome!
grandlarseny chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I have to say, as a fan of the YGO girls, this was an IMMENSELY satisfying read. FOR ONCE THEY GOT SMACKED OUT OF BOY-WORLD AND HAD TO PAY ATTENTION. And then it was too late and it didn't even matter anymore. *smirk* Thanks for giving my inner anime feminist a little boost. LOVED it!
animesoulxD chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I'm not a fan of yuri but I must say, with the way you managed to pull everything off in this fic, I can definitely make an exception! :3 This was an EXCELLENT read, I loved how you were able to tie in all the multiple pairings, each one of them supporting the other, with such ease and skill! And oh god, the prideshipping addition was absolutely -delish-. (Of course, of course, it's my OTP, afterall x3) I swear, the second I read the part when Kaiba slipped Yami's collar back onto his neck, my brain just decided to internally combust. xD

"Ah, Yugi. Poor, precious Yugi. Where was he in all this? He surely couldn’t be blind to what was going on, to the devastating train wreck of a…a relationship between Yami and Kaiba. Their passion flared so brightly it would end up burning them both, with Yugi inevitably caught between the clashing and mingling of twin infernos."

Now THIS just really clicked. Because it's just so true and a bit tragic; where exactly *would* Yugi fit in? It kinda reminded me back in the days when I used to ship KaibaxYugixYami (*long* time ago) and I would convince myself that Yugi would be the "calming force" between the two spitfires but now, hm, I wonder...

All in all, this was brilliant. Well-written, everyone was IC, and really, why doesn't this have more reviews? -is miffed-
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aha! Finally, the review box works! Anywhoosle, I did love this one, alotalot. (Well, duh, I think most people did, you OWNED me and Ry-chan... well, whatever she'll probably own us this round - EXCEPT! I've started writing, and ohmygosh, I LOVE IT! Deathshipping, wow, I never thought I would begin to like it... besides the fact that it has a cool name. But anywhoosle! Yeah! My miror-plot is working perfectly! I can't wait to post it, I'm so proud of it! Even if it has hints of tender... anywhoosle.) Well, I just realized that our crazy chat of doom from yesterday was really long, and that I have to study a CRAPLOAD for finals, so I must be off!

Again, *amazing* story, YEAH PRIDE! Very well done, it's difficult to weave that many pairings successfully. *glomps*
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was rather...eye opening.

But good. Even if the pairings don't slide with me.

(shakes finger at Shadow) Quit it with the one shots!

Keep writing!