Reviews for PS I Love You
Sahren Athykyna chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
I think that this is a good story, but should probably be rated m, or at least have a warning for adult content
LivingInBiblioma chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
This was so, so, sooo beautiful. And so well written.
I just felt the characters were slightly OOC.
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
Nice. I'm glad they finally quit lying to themselves in the end.
runeseer chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
Hey, I like your story soooo much. I asked the permission ,but you didn’t answer it. I translated this in Chinese. And put the work in AO3, if you see this someday,and didn’t feel comfortable, please contact me. My ao3 account is is the link :http archive of our own org works 18972532. I also share this story to the Chinese Drarry fans on a website named lofter. here is the link: http runeseer lofter con post 1f0194d112d1b9f49. Have a nice day.
Zar no koi chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
This was truely a beautiful story. I'm glad that the ending made me believe at first that he hadnt receive a letter from Potter making his decision. But it was quite adorable. Although it's amazing they got full custody and that the Weasley didn't pick a fight.
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
I absolutely loved this. It felt expansive and raw. It had a long, slow storyline that felt so real even though it wasn’t high word count. Great stuff.
P.S. I rarely review anymore (just cause I don’t remember my password and I read really old fics), so feel special!
milk307 chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
awwwww that was so cute!
runeseer chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
Greetings from China! I'm one of your readers in China.I am a Drarry fan! A few weeks ago,I read your works in Fanficion I love your stories. I was wondering if it is possible for you to authorize me to translate them into Chinese( I mean"PS I love you ) .I will try my best. I promise I won't use it for any business purposes. I just want to share your excellent works with Chinese Drarry fans.I will forward you any link that I posted the translated version on to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. I awaits for your permission and until then I will not put in further actions.
Thank you so much!
nolalin chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
I love this
SevenAgate1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
Fuckin hell that was deep
Koala-Mutant chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Thanks for sharing ! That was really nice.
Julie chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
This was so good but hurt so much when Harry was seeing other :( then again he had to try else where for love but OMG. So good!
Li Black chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I'm wailing
Just so ya know:)
gemini malfoy78 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I couldn't stop smiling. Great story
Shante Newkirk chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
All i can say is that i loved it and it was well story in the letters were so good that i had to read parts aloud to my fiance and his cousin. I hope that you continue to write amazing stories like this one. It also hit home because P.S i love you is still to this day one of my favorite movies. I hope to read some more of your work thank you for blessing me with this great story