Reviews for PS I Love You
oh my gawed. Love it :)
Bob chapter 1 . 11/1
Ick! Blech! Gross! O hated it.
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/18
I love it. I love it. I love it. I. LOVE. IT. This story definitely one of my favorites and don't even ship Drarry. An absolute masterpiece.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 10/15
Awwww! I'm tearing up! TT o TT And smiling like a crazy person at my tablet! XD
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 10/12
That was so beautiful! It moved me to tears. I think you've done an amazing job. I loved it. I really did.
Miss.Mandragore chapter 1 . 9/23
I think this is an old story but it was so beautiful I need to say it.
HSPizza chapter 1 . 9/17
That was one beautiful Harry/Draco fanfic. The feels, I thought something bad had happened to Harry when Draco received the returned letter.

You have inspired me to continue writing once more :)
aussie33 chapter 1 . 9/15
Beautiful story! What a great read.
MaatsProdigy chapter 1 . 8/30
So beautiful :)
LizzysSongs chapter 1 . 8/26
that was really really cute
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 1 . 7/22
Wow. That was so deep. I like the smooth transitions and the characterisation. The ending was flawless.
lizzypotterfan chapter 1 . 5/23
This is absolutely beautiful! And I don't even like this pairing! It's just amazingly written and it hit me right in the feels when I read 'RETURN TO SENDER'. And then the ending... It's just perfect and I love it so much!
thefujoshifreak chapter 1 . 4/13
Ella Lupin chapter 1 . 4/12
Wow! That was fantastic! I cried and cried because I thought they didn't end up together! I got really confused at some points and laughed so hard at others! 'Fuck you, Malfoy' 'You already have.' This was perfect, totally them; not too sappy, not too sad, not too boring. Congratulations, I wouldn't usually read something so long that's not multi-chapter but very good job! That was fantastic!
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 1 . 3/7