Reviews for PS I Love You
MaatsProdigy chapter 1 . 8/30
So beautiful :)
LizzysSongs chapter 1 . 8/26
that was really really cute
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 1 . 7/22
Wow. That was so deep. I like the smooth transitions and the characterisation. The ending was flawless.
lizzypotterfan chapter 1 . 5/23
This is absolutely beautiful! And I don't even like this pairing! It's just amazingly written and it hit me right in the feels when I read 'RETURN TO SENDER'. And then the ending... It's just perfect and I love it so much!
thefujoshifreak chapter 1 . 4/13
THE FEELS *dies*GREAT JOB! :)
Ella Lupin chapter 1 . 4/12
Wow! That was fantastic! I cried and cried because I thought they didn't end up together! I got really confused at some points and laughed so hard at others! 'Fuck you, Malfoy' 'You already have.' This was perfect, totally them; not too sappy, not too sad, not too boring. Congratulations, I wouldn't usually read something so long that's not multi-chapter but very good job! That was fantastic!
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 1 . 3/7
I CRY EVERYTIME I READ THIS snd Building Sapphire Skies
despicableme chapter 1 . 2/3
Brilliant! :)
lovely story. A few inaccuracies with dates- for example, Al and Scorpius started Hogwarts in 2017 not 2016, and they couldn't have been in the same school year if Scorpius was born in Feb of 2005 (plus there are a few muddled dates where you go from March back to Feb suddenly) but other than that, great fic.
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Omg, I cried for a second when I thought Harry didn't read Draco's last letter! This is an amazing, beautiful story!
Andi chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I cannot express to you how beautiful I found this story to be. I was in actual tears at the end, first when I thought that they didn't end up together and then when I found out they did find each other after all. This is a story I'll come back to time and time again.
MoreThanTrouble chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I thought they didn't end up together! Phew, got me worried for a second there.

This is beautiful! Thank you for the story.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Something about correspondence through letters always gets me. Usually im all about the non epilogue compliant stories where they dont wait years and years to get together, but like i said, the mention of letters drew me in. I cant even explain to you how i literally could feel my heart clench up when i realized their communication stopped for a few years. And then when the last letter said return to sender and Scourpius was fifty i wanted to cry, i was literally not expecting the ending at all. This was so heartbreaking at some points and just lovely, i loved that we got to kind of make our own story around what the letters provided, it just added another level to this. Amazing job.
spectrumharmony chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh my god. That was truly beautiful.
It was such a long journey for them. It's so touching how they keep in contact through all those years, and the longing and love are so palpable in the letters.
Lovely fic. Thank you. )
Lea chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Wow. So, so, so wonderful!