Reviews for Changing Lives
Lilla chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
Wow loved the story, amazing job
Lilla chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
YES hodges and wendy! I love them!
Nonnie88 chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
:) I loved it...

Its the first WEDGES story that Ive read... :) Shame you didnt keep going ... Oh well
AnotherMaybe321 chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
such a sweet story, i loove it! definitely one of my favorites, brilliant work :)
That Old Black Magic chapter 17 . 8/25/2008
Ok, I'm starting my review before I read the chapter, since it's the last one, and I wish the story could go on forever, but that's an unrealistic demand!

OMG, he's going to ask her to marry him! I was literally reading the story from between my fingers in anticipation and shock.

Oh that was some twist! They have their own son now, and the kids are just their children now! That's so darn cute, and it's their 10th anniversary! :D I liked how the first proposal went. Not all fluffy and romantic, just realistic.

You say it was AU, I say it was very enjoyable. I'll go to bed with a smile on my face tonight! Thanks for the great read!
That Old Black Magic chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Aww, I can't even see the screen for my tears.

See when Wendy was crying, and Hodges just simply hugged her, that just really got me. And the declaration of feelings, well, you weren't improving my red eyed syndrome any! :P

You said you're straying into the AU. Who cares? It gave us one hell of a story! :D
That Old Black Magic chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
Oh score on angry Wendy! I loved how she didn't back down from Catherine, but rather challenged her! Thank God Catherine pointed out that they have their wires crossed!

Poor Hodges. It's a shame he thinks so little of himself. Catherine pulling him up for being nice is an odd sort of situation, but I totally get what you're getting at.

Only 2 chapters left, I'm heartbroken!
That Old Black Magic chapter 14 . 8/25/2008
Aww, I loved more of Hodges history! His sister and Bryce sound like really cool people. It's sad they're no longer there. :(

And Hodges being nice to everyone is suspicious. Typical Catherine to pick this up! I'm glad she's intervening, the guy really needs a female perspective!

Only 3 chapters left! :'( I bet they're good though!
That Old Black Magic chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
Aww no! It can't go pear shaped here! It simply can't. I love how people always misunderstand each other, it always, always, always happens!

"He didn't hear Wendy leave." That's a line and a half. What a line. He's so preoccupied with the baby and his heart, that he doesn't even notice :)

I liked the Hodges family history there. Thank God those children had each other, or they would have had nothing at all. I think it's really nice to see Hodges opening up to her.
That Old Black Magic chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
OMG, what a way to end the chapter! :O

I knew we had to be heading to this point, but I truly am shocked! So blatant, so open! I'm dying to see Wendy's reaction!

I loved that the kid bit Hodges. That made me laugh. I love how Wendy is taking such an active role with Davey and Maddie, it's really cute!

What a story to read before bed! I'm determined to read right up to the end of all the chapters you've posted! :D
That Old Black Magic chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Oh, Grissom discovers them! I wanted to die at that point. I was like, "Oh no, this is going to go so wrong!" But thankfully, Grissom has been in the same boat, so it's all good! :P

I wonder why a party has got Hodges into such a tizzy. Something from his past maybe? To do with Madeline?

I'm dying to see how it all goes! I'm away to read the next!
That Old Black Magic chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
Aww jeez, that was so beautiful. I feel like my heart is going to burst!

Aunt Wendy. I'm all teary eyed again! And that hug and kiss at the door. Just wow.

I can't seem to find the words to say that your story made me feel so much, but it did.
That Old Black Magic chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
Aww, that hug could melt even the hardest hearts! What a story you've made out of Wendy and Hodges. Brilliant!

I'm glad Maddie's ok, I would have been superiorly upset if something had happened to her.

I know my reviews aren't very long, but I truly am enjoying this story, particularly shippery moments, and Catherine adding her input! :P
That Old Black Magic chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Oh no! Please don't let anything happen to that little baby!

The Hodges/Wendy interaction was really good in this chapter. They seem to have a habit of knocking people down in the corridors though. Catherine picking up on what's happening is just too good for words, honest. :D

I like how Wendy showed her affection, even in front of Catherine. Supporting Hodges was more important than saving face in front of her 'superior'. I loved that :)
That Old Black Magic chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
:D Oh that date went swimmingly! It was so grin worthy, them just cuddling out in the dark.

But what a tragic backstory Hodges has. It's too sad. Let's hope Wendy can fix things for him and those kids eh?

I wasn't wrong when I said this was going to be some story! I only have 10 more chapters left. :( I wish there was 100s!

You're doing a marvellous job with the characterisation, and the storyline. I'm away to read the next one! :)