Reviews for Random Ramblings of Delusional Persons
Talia Taylor chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Um... okay...

Talia Taylor
notwritten chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
yodeladyhoo chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
No, I don't mind at all. In fact, I was just looking over my musings with Jareth file, which are your responses to my, last night. I can ship that over to you, if you want to put it up, too. I only have your responses; short sighted me didn't copy and save my comments.
Reviewer 007 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
What a waste of space.
Kadasa-Mori chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
XD This was great! Loved the "oh one whose head is like a pincushion" Awesome!
Flame Wightstar chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
OMG I love the rambling. *looks over to Jareth* just to let you know it's easy to get over people that aren't rely in this plane of existents. . I doesn't mean that we don't love you just the same.
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Very interesting chapter today. Keep it up please. Keep smiling.:-)
CoffeeKris chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Jareth giving you trouble hm? He is an irritating muse isn't he...when ever he gives me trouble I threaten him with my rubber duck Jeric or the manure pile at the back of the barn, it's no bog of eternal stench but it'll do :)
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
**takes both the Authoress and Jareth by the hand each**

Yodeladyhoo: There, there, the two of you. Jareth, you should know the power of words. You did call her love and darling. What is she to expect?

Jareth: But that's what she put in my mouth!

Yodeladyhoo: **with a wicked gin**And do you always accept what is put in your mouth?

C.A.S.: **looks up at that question expectantly, after staring at the floor dejectedly**

Jareth: **takes up staring at the floor where C.A.S. has left off**-no-

Yodeladyhoo: So, you chose to accept the words of the Mighty Authoress as your own?

Jareth: **glares**

Yodeladyhoo: **raises an eyebrow** Well? Pretend I'm blind. You need to use your words, your Royalness.

Jareth: **mumbles** -yes. If they are the only words I have.

Yodeladyhoo: So, Crystal, if you want him to apologize to you for raising your expectations falsely, do you know what you have to do?

C.A.S.: **nods head**Mm-hmm.

Yodeladyhoo: And, it doesn't involve a baseball bat, does it?

C.S.A.: **scrunches her face** Aww, please...

Yodeladyhoo: **raises eyebrow**

C.A.S.: -no-

Yodeladyhoo: Good. Now, get to work!

Did I help?