Reviews for Childhood Memories
stupid anon here chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
i looooove short stories.
and i really like your writing. please keep at it.

idk what OOC mean. but is it hinting at "awks/eeeek" bc its weird.
anywyas. yeah. good stuff. always shipped 362/1
stupid anon here chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
proving my stupidity, please explain the a/n?
jk, youre not gonna, this is old. but i like it.
stupid anon here chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
exactly how i imagined theyd reflect on it in the future
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I never was a fan of Lizzie, I never understood what Nigel saw in her, I guess love did blind him pretty much to how, controlling, demanding, demeaning, and kinda bully she could be when she wanted. She usually just tough of and for herself first, never taking in consideration what he wanted or needed.

I again was more of a believer that Nigel had more chemistry with Abigail. Hoagie is a great guy, but he is pretty much the kind of guy that love mushi stuff, and he seemed always more compatible with Cree, sadly that too wasn't meant to be. Hey, I guess this is the end of this one too. But then again, thanks too.
Musicalgoddess chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
i absolutely love the flow of this story so far. great character intros and so forth, good pacing. please write loads more. :)
Dark-Goth101 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
This was good i liked the way. you made it seem like the kids next door, and everything were all memories like they were pretending.
rouge25 chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
very good :P keep it up one of the few oc stories that sit well with me. mushy but just enough to get the warm feeling inside and not vomit hahaha

rock on!
truepinay13 chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
love this story!

thank you for writing!

sad to say i missed the final episode of the series so i never really knew what happened. (

please update soon. )
deleted2012 chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
and i was getting worried the whole thing was a game!

i hope hoagie and the others can find a way to get their memories completely back. :) but that would confuse stuff.

hey! what if there was an adult next door and stuff! by the way, how old are they? how old is tommy and joey and etc.?
Silent Sage chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Being a 2x5 shipper, I was squealing at the scene with Hoagie and Abby. I'm so glad you put that little scene where the KND crashed the DCDL's bday party, and they paired up. X3
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Very interesting concept. Please continue!
lemony anemone chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
yes! caught a number 83 in there - if you want to, could you put more sector w along with joey and tommy, and more mushi too - the new generation of knd...

I like the idea of how everything was a game in the past, and how you keep bringing it up in their conversations, while their teenage life still goes on. 2/5 I thought you kept pretty in character, and 4 - if you're worried about him being ooc, well, he grew up, you could say.
lemony anemone chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
it's pretty interesting hearing them talk about it in this way - they're kids, they used to have so much fun - but the ending was excellent, the revised decommissioning process that means that the knd always existed - but they're still friends. gee, #2 is smart!
Kuki chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Yea! 1/362 forever. I like her. Thanx for adding her.
Paulagirl chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Love it, love it, LOVE IT..I've probably reviewed this story once before, but now it's definatly going into my fav stories

I really like how the couple pairings had some comedy in them, sorry but I kinda like romance scenes, as long as they are clever and not to happy all the time and mushy...but somewhat serious :3

Keep on writing!

P.S. I had a weird dream that Mushi and Tommy ended up together, then everyone in Sector v would be related...except numbah 1, lol