Reviews for The Pick Up Line
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
It was a good read :)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Interesting way of flirting.
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Second best love story ever. Only after the original story itself ;)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This one was very well done, short, but funny with a few witty lines! Great Job!
BookWorm77071 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
What? That's it? No more? But I want more!

Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I don't usually read Harry's parents stories... actually this from one of my first.

But it was so funny and nice - all the pick up lines made me smile, very funny indeed.

Splash123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Haha...this is so cute!
SoIGaveUp chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
haha that was great. very different from the typical lily james relationship!
89238497123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008

i really enjoyed that. (:

brightened my day...

v bj
CamilleBelle chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Yeah so, wowzers that was really cute! I loved it, haha.
Paws.on.scroll chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
*laughs* You know I don't read about Harry's parents. I'm laughing so much at the barbs flying between these two! Thanks for posting it. It was a blast reading.
evizyt chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
this was so amusing a cute! loved it, especially the owl named cow at the end. props to you, and *favorites it*
P.P.V.V chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I was on the phone with my best friend at 1 am in the morning and I was perusing the lists of stories here on this website.

Lo and behold, I stumble upon one of the GREATEST pick up lines ever in the summary of your fanfic ~ my friend and I burst out laughing when I read it out loud. He completely loved it as much as I did. So I did the whole "Save Story As Favorite" thingy, and came back today to read it.

I simply adore the whole pick up line thing ~ the way you portrayed the characters in an easy-go-lucky manner instead of the usual cats-vs-dogs way was very well done. I enjoyed it immensely. It has been quite some time since I read a good piece of fiction. I am a sucker for good one shots and you made the list. Congratulations!

Sadly, the worst pick up line ever was used on me: "Hey, can I have your number because I forgot mine." Ugh. Why couldn't someone like James come along for me? Not surprisingly, that guy never made it past that pick up line in talking with me. :P

Goodness, I have gone on for long enough.

Thanks for writing and the enjoyable read,

Jaliy chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Lolz! I liked James's pick-up lines!

Great job!