Reviews for Darker Seasons
JLC chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
Absolutely loved this - read it in one sitting ! Please, please, please finish this story...
francis2 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Oh, this was so painful for Mick. And the emotion is painful too. I just hope they will make it, together. I hope they get away from these people and manage to rescue Josef from them. This is a great story.
francis2 chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
I held my breath through this chapter. And now we're full circle. Love it!
francis2 chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Awesome chapter. Mick and Beth confessing their love, it was painful and elating. Love it!
francis2 chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Oh my, you're really turning up the heat here. This is great!
francis2 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
I really like this. Just the right mixture of case, tension, banter and romance.
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is the best opening chapter to a story I ever read. I don't know yet what's happening, but it already is so full of love and trust and fear and pain. Love it!
spygrrl99 chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
Oh, this was a rollercoaster chapter! So much action and emotion. Beth has put it out there for him, and he loves her too much to endanger her further. I hope you plan on updating, I've followed this since the beginning.
nightcap chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
What a great return chapter! Action and angst all rolled into one.

Glad to see this!
InaLinger - CinaBard chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
I really, really like this story. Mick and Beth are so cute together and I love the way you intersperse his thoughts and wishes to be touched by Beth, how he looks at her. Sigh.. Just beautiful. And the story they want to work at... This is going to get soon very dangerous - I'm sure of this and I'm really currious what will happen next. But now I'really need to go to bed.
InaLinger - CinaBard chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Still very interesting. Still very in character. I loved the way both talked with each other and Beth is so curious and pushy again. That's so her. Would love to go on reading... maybe just one more chapter?
InaLinger - CinaBard chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Just great! Style, suspense... just everything. And Mick and Beth so in character. I actually wanted to go to bed right now, but I'm hooked. I hope you go on like this!
lorig795 chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
Oh poor Beth! I loved it!
LadyAilith chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
I am only now finding this remarkable story! I have no idea how I missed it previously... That being said - I am most certainly putting this on my story list so that I don't miss a single chapter from now on. Thank you so very much for such a marvelous read! It's as good or better than some books I've bought!

More, please!
jameni chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
Great a new update-and just as good as the previous you for finishing this,its great!