Reviews for Life Returned
Ammet chapter 3 . 3/28
This is really good. I love Ptolemy and Bartimaeus!
Arizeri chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Starting a story with no intention to finish... *sigh*
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
This is amazing please write more!
someone chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
You should really think about finishing this... I want to know what happened to P! This is a really good begining.
BleedingOpal chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
This is one of the few stories I've read where I actually like the OCs involved. I hope to see this story continued soon!
IggyXiggy4ever chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Yay ptolemy's baaack!
Eos Chu chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
ok, the police are being way to okay with this all. I donknow what to do but I guess it'll all make sense next chapter?
Eos Chu chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
this is 4 ch2

ep!

when's this take place? im confused... this is awesome!
Eos Chu chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMG!... omg... i feel so weird saying that.. BUT, BUT ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE CHARACTERS! That's so hard to do... did i just reveal how stupid I am?

#2 you had a lot of description, like a LOT. part of that made it moor cool and awesome but some of it was confusing, like the clouds. golly gee clouds are confusing... but also with Ptolomy, Is he freaked out and crying or confident and defiant? I'm stupid, if your going to do stuff with writing (which you should) you have to do something for stupid people too. thx/sorry.
rthiguys chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I recently read the book and now after reading this story I love the pairing. Actually a friend told me of this fic. This is wrote very well, and you have a nice way of using words. I hope you continue this.
zeppelin13 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Hey! This is a great fic, please update!
rockhorsegeek chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
This story is great! Ok, there are a few grammatical mistakes, but they are not too noticable. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Merlin chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
oh my god. this is brilliant! i love it beyond words! looking forward to more.

Love,

Lady Merlin
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
This is so sweet!

Great story!

Update soon please!
CrystalSlashlover chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
I love how Bartimaeus acts! SO cute! Please write the next chapter!