Reviews for My Beautiful Rising Star
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Isn't there one were kacystar is getting a bath
Guest chapter 71 . 8/17/2014
bumblebee and kaceystar are meant for each other
Lmb111514 chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
Well, I made it this far! Sadly, I still had to pack for camping and had to go to summer school yesterday from seven to four. But, at least I made it this far! The story is, of course, great! I don't really trust Jim though like Kaccey does...I'm glad Sam and Mikaela are in here now! Well, I'll write ot you when I get back!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Never mind, upon seeing how many words and chapters are in this story, I'll barely read a fourth of it, let alone all of it! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WRITE SO MUCH?! Nah, just kidding, it's amazing how many chapters and how much effort you have put into this. I haven't even started the story yet and I'm already incredibly impressed with your progress and work on this story! *deep sigh* Well, best get to word on this novel!:)
charmix102 chapter 33 . 5/17/2014
Ummmm...arcee is a femme
Marr Mo chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
AM I HEARTLESS ? I DID'NT SHED 1 TEAR AT ALL WHY?
Madsluads chapter 49 . 1/7/2013
'He responded with a long string of Cybertronian curses before disconnecting the communiqué. I smiled. He was in a really good mood.' One of my favorites this chapter.
Madsluads chapter 32 . 1/6/2013
Poor Magnus. Though I was laughing quite hard when I read it because the way I read I picture it in my head
Madsluads chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
'She only seemed to have two moods during that time, deeply, deeply depressed and super fraggin pissed off.' Sounds like a few family
members of mine.
Madsluads chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I hate Bay for killing off Jazz and Ironhide. One of the two better be in the fourth movie. I don't care how, they just have to do it.
KayleeChiara chapter 71 . 8/23/2012
I've spent two days reading thru to the end and enjoyed the story immensely... There were a few times where I grew worried, especially the story-line about Prowl and was quite happy with the resolution to that. I'm grateful to have found a story that's not a downer! I wish I could be more... I dunno... specific, but I have been reading this in a two-day stint and have only gotten 5 hours sleep in between - which goes to show you I really enjoyed it. I'm off now to pick up the next segment and hopefully won't be up all night too... but... :) Thanks for writing!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 71 . 7/24/2012
Wow... I just finished reading this and I loved it! You had me at the edge of my seat, crying, or grumbling chapter after chapter. I can't wait to start reading the next fic in this story!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
when I read the words sibiling rivarly, I though SLAG! the whole base is screwed, sibiling rivarly is the worst! if anone thinks the Cons fight dirty, they have never seen, or bben in, a sibiling fight!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Kacey Kacey Kacey, you are immature sometimes, but thats part of the fun. I was thinking her hangover is going to be very unpleasent
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 12/20/2011