Reviews for Three Words
ParkingLot Fairy chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Omgod! Me and my mom do the fairy thing too! We have a parking lot fairy
thatblueboxoverthere chapter 29 . 12/17/2011
Oh, my gosh! Awesome trailer D
DammitimmaD chapter 29 . 11/30/2011
That. Was. AWESOME! :D

OHMIGOD I really really wish they would make this story into a movie because IT WOULD BE EPIC! :D
Catnatural chapter 28 . 9/11/2011
This was absolutely amazing! I just watched the two movies for the first tine yesterday! You did the characters really well! ]
hpenchantress chapter 29 . 8/22/2010
Wow! This was such an awesome story! I can't believe how wonderful it was, and now I have to go and read the sequel.

Great job on this story, I loved it!
Skipper96 chapter 29 . 2/11/2010
That was awesome! I loved the details!
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 29 . 10/2/2009
My gosh...I read this whole story today and am thrilled...I loved it soo much and am so excited that you have already made a sequal and to the Romanovs! I have studied them since yr 6 and am now yr 12! I can not wait to read it! AND it's got Ian and Riley (I started reading NT because of Ian :)) I am looking forward to reading the sequal! Hope you continue your great works! SC
Lil M.A.K chapter 29 . 2/2/2009
Hey, wow! I just read this story today. Omigod, suspensful! When the gus were drawn and Shaw had Abigain, I was freaking. I like how you show how the bad guys aren't always as bad as they apear especially in your other stories I Can't Believe We Are doing this and it's sequal. Im going to go read the sequal to this story now but kepp up the wriing. Youu are really good. When the third movie comes out, granted it's for a couple years still, I hope you guys continue Not Believeing What You are Doing.
nawndawn chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh my god! this story was awesome! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 29 . 1/6/2009
Wow that looks good! I just read through this and I LOVED it. Well written and original. Also it wasn't rushed! All around great story! *favs*

BTW you have great choose in music! LP 4 EVER! ;)
K chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
A very good start. Knowing NT, I know that there has to be a clue to a treasure in the envelope.

Thanks

K
Rose DiVerona chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
Hey, I was just rereading 'Three Words,' and I got to the end of Chapter 13, and what does Riley say? "Remind me never to get kidnapped again." Ha...ha? Sorry, Riles. Eight years later...
wooljumper1992 chapter 29 . 8/20/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! Seriously, that was awesome. I kept saying to myself "one more chapter, then I'll go to bed", and next thing I know I've finished reading and it's 3am. I loved every minute of it though, and I think you should know that you inspired me to go buy the film "The Assassination of Jesse James ..." which, as it turns out, is AWESOME, so thanks for bringing that into my life.

Aside from the story, that trailer at the end was a stroke of genius. Your sequel sounds absolutely epic, and I can't wait to read it. In fact, I think I'll go read it right now.
wooljumper1992 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
Wow that was intense!

I don't usually reviews fics until the end, but I thought I'd just let you know how much I'm enjoying this one. Thanks for sharing it!
Thuraya Known chapter 27 . 7/17/2008
aw! baby fluff is so cute! i love how riley can make her stop crying...so sweet! and how he gave her the bracelet? nice touch! very good story. very different from most of the fics around!