Reviews for Aparecium
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
its like you got mail but harry potter style
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
omg
IzzyPure chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
That's horrible. Sure, your spelling leaves something to be desired but the plot is amazing. Hermione likes (I really enjoy how she only likes. Love comes much later) two men, one that her best friend used to 'love', that are actually only one person she likes.
You are a good writer and the fact you keep writing despite your disorder is just awe inspiring.
On this site, we are all writers. On this site, we are all critics. On this site, we all make mistakes. :)
Keep writing. Ignore those bastards.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hm, this has potential - I think I need to read some more! :D
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
awww! sweet
theKatie chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
this has to be the best hermione/draco fanfic i've read so far. i loved it. is there gonna be a sequel? please say yes!

just so u know, i think the people that gave u a hard time coz of ur spelling are jerks. i've got loads of dyslexic friends so i'm used to reading spelling mistakes. i have to admit that i had hardly noticed yours until i got to the authors note where u mentioned them. u can spell better than half the people in my year group at school, my best friend and boyfriend included. dont let them bother you.

VD
241marina241 chapter 19 . 9/17/2009
i love this story you are a great writer
Mrs.Authoress.Malfoy chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
i love it. such a sweet happy ending. and those people who put your story on that website with those nasty comments should have their throats cut, and hung out to dry. you said you had a spelling problem, and your stories are ignore those idiots because if they have nothing better to do than go around putting other peoples stories down, and making people feel bad about themselves, then they are just not worth the time of day. you are a brillant author, and if you hadnt said it, i would never have guessed you had a spelling problem.
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 19 . 5/5/2009
I loved this story it was amazing. And forget them rude people who cant deal with a few misspelled words, they can get over it. It was awesome and they're weird.
NewAgeGrave chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Just so you know for future reference, you don't have to inform people of a change of POV when you write in third person. And something is one word.
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 19 . 7/11/2008
Cool. I liked you're story a lot! :) What does Aparecium mean? Anyway, loved it!
KyleInOrange chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Ooh, Ginny's an unexpected twist!
KyleInOrange chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Oh, ok, now the whole Blaise reading thing makes sense!

(By the way, I'm going to review as if this story was in-progress, because otherwise I just wouldn't review)

No, I don't think you explain things too much! In fact, a lot of authors on fanfic tend to not explain stuff at all, and assume a certain mind set of their readers. I appriciate your over-explaining things, that's always better then under-explaining, especially since most of us nerds on here are on lack of sleep all the time, anyway, and we sometimes zone out.

D
KyleInOrange chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
wait, how come blaise could read the letters? I thought they were in ink only Hermione could read ... ? Please explain!
KyleInOrange chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
your story's finished, so I think it's too late for me to vote. ;)