Reviews for Tree's, Trail's and Big Bears Tails
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
"Puddle demons...and I'd never see it comin'"

hahahaha, LOL...there should be a fic just about mud demons...that would be hilarious

squirels, bunnies...those are the most scarier creatures known to me. they are tiny and the bunnies can kick and the squirels can knock you out with a nut. hate them.

hahah Dean pissing everything off...LOL

this was great...it made me laugh so bad, LOL
Emeline Pigott chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
it doesn't matter how many times i read this...i always like fall off my chair and like wet myself laughing.

DEAN! DUCK THE CRAZY RABBITS!

hehehe
sikeminatural chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Hahhaaha! That was soo awesome! Lmao! Great story! I loved it! :)
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
im speechless...wait, no, it's passed thank god. completely freaking hilarious. deans sworn enemies, the squirrels, yogi bear licking sam and not so much with the liking of dean. completely made my very very horrible no good very bad (think Sam in bad day at black rock-however not yet set myself on fire or been tied up) much better.

i've also been inspired to finish up my own crack fic...inspired by my cat, who also is a dean lol.

super fic! will there be a sequl about the killer frenzie rabbits' plan? keeping my fingers crossed.
trendy chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
very funny would be just like Dean to piss off the animals.I'm assuming that grisly is supposed to be grizzly bear.I really don't mean to be picky,i just notice these things.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
he. hehe. hehhehehehehe. muahahahahhahahaha.

I think you just redefined crack. pure crack.

So, have you seen the Disney movie Snow White? All traipsing through the forest singing and the animals flit around and join in her song... so that kept popping into my head while I was reading this - Dean, the anti-Snow White. hehehheheehhehe. muah.

I love the snarkiness.. or is it snarkyness? Either way, priceless. Their banter was awesome... especially the banter that Dean had with the characters in his head.

pure crack.