Reviews for Content
LadyMo chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
I love this story and I am moving on to the next one.

:-)
AT Fan chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
really wonderful read your latest fic then started on this one. One tiny observation the email would have .gov but other than that this fic is simply great. Perfect characterization and oh the happy tears. Too bad we didn't get to see this on screen. I can see Daniel finally losing it as well with Sam and yeah perfect job with him as well. Off to read the rest of your fics now .
gibblesgal chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Oh wow! So emotional. A denied love finally being brought into the open. Nice job.
gibblesgal chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Fat chance that he would never find out about that conversation! Jack would find a way to get it out of Daniel the next time they actually talked. Daniel will beat around the bush one too many times, and Jack will pounce on him for the truth. And, speaking of the truth, I don't think that he's out of the woods with Sam yet either. Daniel had a lot to say and said it very well. The problem is how much he will regret saying all he said. He's got himself smack in the middle of those two with nowhere to run.

Very effectively done.
gibblesgal chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Clever and entertaining.
LuSo chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Absolutely love this story, talk about an emotional rollercoaster, i'm not surprised she was sobbing :)
just-grey chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Aw! So sweet! Favs.
sheenabeena chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Aw! (there aren't enough 'w's in the world)

I feel like someone just pulled out my fangirl heart and gave it a cuddle... but with a less gory visual than that invokes. ;)

*adds to favourites*
Missing Linka chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
THX

That was really sweet ...

I love Daniel for telling Sam about Jack's feelings ...

And I can perfectly understand Sam: Jack used to look hot in his dress blues and in jeans and a black shirt ... ;-)
kat6919 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Nice job. I read this when you just had what is now part 3, and really liked it, but this is so much better. Nice fleshing out of the story. It all falls together so much better now.
mjm chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
“These are happy tears, Jack. Why can’t men understand happy tears?” - so true.

Lovely story. My only dislike is the use of '1's to separate the emails. It confused me slightly but maybe I'm just a tad on the dim side(?)!
kmap chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
One word - Sweet :)
LuSo chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Very emotional, i can very easily imagine that that conversation is quite a plausable possibility.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
since I already reviewed the old part 1, I'm improvising. This is a response to AN for part 1 about SJ not being together.

I honestly don't know what to think. On one hand I don't even believe they got together AT ALL since he left for DC, on the other hand I think being with Jack wouldn't stop Sam from kissing Marty.

I mean, she and Jack have had a silent agreement for years, yet it didn't stop her from responding favorably to Narim (she gave him her CAT, who is like a family member, it's the same as if she'd given him her child), to Orlin (they lived together and she didn't report him), to Martouf (the numbers of times she responded to his come-ons is large, there were also the kisses in S2 already), Faxon (she accepted his invitation to a date in our reality in the other she even married him, betrayed Jack personally and professionally and sided with her sex-buddy - which shows EXTREME lack of character, honor, integrity, not to mention loyalty, devotion and lack of utter feeling of belonging and loyalty a person in love with another has. Following this... she never loved JAck), Barrett, and let's not forget Shanahan.

So, following this (when you look back you really can't keep up much, if any, respect for her as a woman adn a person) I don't think that being with Jack would stop her from smooching with Marty.

He's always been like the forbidden fruit, the temptation, taboo, to her and I think if he'd lived she would've always played around with him, no matter if she was married to another guy. I think if TPTB had left him alive, in the end she and Marty would've gotten together and not she and Jack (which hadn't happend after all).

And the thing is, it's not about Jolinar... it's about lack of character, integrity and honor she has in private life. As for Marty... the guy really needs counseling, if he sees some love connection to the former host of his former lover's former snake. See the fact that there's actually no connection between him and Sam? Just delusions of a twisted mind.

So, I still love your work and definitely want to read more from you, I just don't agree that being with someone else would've stopped Sam from responding to Martouf.

Anyway, please keep writing, giving justice to Jack and making Sam atone for hurting him. It's always great for there to be more than one Jack fan writer on this site.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
you're definitely one of my fav authors. one of the very few that treats Jack as he deserves and who acknowledges that SAm HAD hurt Jack, terribly at that, and doesn't stick head in the sand, ignoring everything, but screaming angrily when Jack so much as makes Sam feel bad, much less hurt.