Reviews for A Lasting Touch
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Beautiful but awfully sad! Either way, I hope Kikyo won't try doing that!
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
awwwwwwwwwww! (wow i just used 68 spaces in this one review!)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
how sweet _
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was too cute. I really loved it. Sometimes I read things so cute and sweet that I get tears in my eyes, course I kept my tears at bay *is in class* but you did a wonderful job.
Rosa chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Cute, although I gotta admit that I was a bit irritated with Kagome in this one... I just don't like her sitting Inuyasha like that, without a really good reason. She was worried about him at first, right? I don't see her starting to sit him and yell...

But overall nice little fic!
neon chesire cat chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
oh how sweet is that i love it plz write more
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
this is so sweet. its amazing.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Hm...I've never read an InuYasha fanfic before. It was okay, though it seemed quite OOC. I couldn't really picture either of them acting quite the way they were in here. Still, it was decent.
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very nice story. Would be good to see it continued there is nothing to ashamed of about it.
Anara Celebvilya chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
It was very well done. You're really good at capturing there personalities. Same with the Ranma characters. I really like it!
Minsu chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aw
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Awe! They should have "pups"! They make such a cute couple!
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Perfect plot! I do some nightmare stories but have never thought of adding a pup/child!

Brillant!

Saki
musicmaiden714 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
aw! it's so cute! i love it
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
this was really adorable! i felt my heart clench when inuyasha was hugging kagome like that after his nightmare. i would love if you wrote more one-shots like these or perhaps maybe even a chapter story based off of this! i would be so grateful!