Reviews for The Dance
Treeni chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
This was fun :)
Treeni chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I was avoiding this story, not sure why... I think I was intent on reading your one shots first before getting in too deep, but its waaaay to late for that at this point. The dance sounds sexy as hell btw and reminds me of the teasing of the particularly sensual tangos.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
D'aawww! I enjoyed reading this xD.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
q n q omfg
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
I loved this story. From start to finish. Golden.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
-wobbly lip- such a romantic chapter.
leeniejs chapter 25 . 10/24/2013
Such a cute story. I love it. I giggled way too often. I feel like clapping. Bravo!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
This was incredibly adorable! I loved every minute!
guardiana chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
ke lindoooo
MelissaKS chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
Aw man, I know you finished this like...five years ago, but I just now read it. I read another Kakashi/Sakura fic a while back that was incredibly well done (and not finished yet T_T) and I've been hooked on the pairing ever since. I really enjoyed your story! And I'm happy I don't have to wait for chapters to come out :)

fleeingsanity . com
1CarinoInu chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hmm. Now I'm curious why he cares... ?
(I admit that I'm reading this for the nth time, but since you're still an active player in the fandom, I wanted to review)
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
Im so sad it finished :(. I really loved reading this story :P
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
Wow,this turned put better than i was expecting! great job!
SweetJane72 chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
I have to admit, I didn't have high hopes for this story with the whole factor of supposedly falling in love after one dance, but I loved it! It was quite funny when Sakura danced for Sasuke, Iruka, and Kakashi, as well as, I loved the big reveal at their wedding. Good Job!
Inume-blue chapter 25 . 4/11/2012