Reviews for Guardian Angel
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
damn! i've never, in my life, shed that many fucking tears!
MsMar chapter 14 . 2/27/2010
You made me cry!

I absolutely LOVE this story ... PLEASE keep writing you have a true gift!

MsMar
Xxheartbroken54xX chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
u made me cry!
LADARTHA chapter 14 . 12/9/2009
YOU ARE WANTING REVIEWS FOR THIS STORY SO I WILL GIVE YOU MINE. IT WAS WILL WRITTEN - IT HAD TEARS FLOWING FROM BEGINNING TO END. THE FEELINGS AND MAGIC OF EDWARD AND BELLA WERE THERE AND VERY SOLID. BUT, THIS IS A STORY THAT I WILL NOT READ AGAIN. THE STORY WAS JUST TOO SAD.
ewards bella chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
YOU SERIOUSLY HAD ME IN TEARS! THAT STORY WAS SAD AND HAPPY IM GLAD THEY ENDED UP TOGEATHER I JUST WISHED THEY LIVED
BrickChick90 chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
That was such a sad ending, I know I'm probably a freak but I really did cry through the whole last page. Great story!
Quidditch Player-Seeker chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
This story is awesome! I cried the last couple chapters when Bella died and when Edward died and then when they were together and it was just so good! *tear* it was an awesome fanfiction but i was sad bella and edward died but I was happy when they were together forever and ever! Awesome job!
DropDeadRomantic chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
OMG! That was amazing! I'm crying for heavens sake!
Long Live BxE chapter 14 . 12/6/2008
I just found your story. Sorry I don't have an account since I rarely read here although I read a lot (too much) ff in the other Twilight specific ff sites. I have only written one other review on even though I have read over a hundred Twilight ffs and have like another 300 on watch (Yup, 300, not adding an extra zero there by mistake). Yeah, it's pretty sick. Anyway, this story, and more specifically, your view of a preferred Twilight ending (at least per your self-intro) are what's prompting me to write my second review here on .

Bottom line - PLEASE write more! Aside from one other author, I am having difficulty finding current AU stories that specifically plot out where Edward stays the vampire, lets Bella live her life, and then they join together in the "afterlife". This is GOLD! This is how it should be (only IMHO of course)! When I read that you thought Twilight needed a Tuck Everlasting ending I was doing cartwheels for joy. Finally, an author (i.e. you) whose view I agree with, and writes many of her stories that way. Thank you Thank yoU! I think we are in the minority here in Twilight fandom but I stand with you in solidarity on this view.

If you haven't gotten the hint already with my profusely, excessively long philosophizing - I love this story!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
that was.. amazing. words cannot even dicribe all the emotions that that story gave me.

it is impossible to not cry during this. i was cryinbg so hard i'm suprised my parents didn't think i was nuts.

i loved it. you could honestly believe it all. i , just honestly cannot find words to tell you how amazing this was. keep writing for your brilliant at it.

- Klutzy Me -
Kittygirl5558 chapter 14 . 9/26/2008
OMG wow this story made me cry soo many times :D great job on this story!
ChrissyBellaDiva chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
Oh My Gosh It Was So Beautiful And So Sad. I Can't Say How Beautiful It Was Though. I Have To Go Before My Face Is Seen With All Theese Tears.
indigenousbleu chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
i loved this :)

it was amazing.
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 14 . 3/26/2008
Oh! That made me happy and sad at the same time! That was good! Happy writing!
babyy14 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
this story was truly very emotional for me, and i loved that!

amazingly wonderful! all these stories are keeping me sane till august! (: