Reviews for A Ghost in Nod's Limbs
fairyMei33 chapter 7 . 1/26
I really like the premise, but Danny's a bit too OOC for me. I'm really impressed with your dedication to the story :-) It's rare to see a writer who takes their stories past a few K words! Great job! :-D
Corundum chapter 78 . 4/16/2014
OK, I'm not going to lie, this story REALLY didn't need the side story involving the gods and all that, it was needlessly complicated, and wasn't as well written as Danny's story, and his story needs some cleaning up as well, I wish I was a good enough writer to know what to tell you to fix it up, but I'm only good at noticing if a story is lacking anything and where it is, not how to fix it (unless it's typos, because I can totally fix typos)
Flying Dragonite chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Just making a comment here, I know it's your story and thus can do whatever you want, but being a victim of child services myself (and their incompetency) -there is no way that they'd just come in and take Danny like that with one word from a teacher. there would be a whole bunch of legality stuff and they'd have to prove beyond a doubt that Danny was being abused, and it really is hard to prove that stuff when both the kids and the parents deny all claims of abuse... just saying. That said, I understand it's just for the story purposes, I just wanted to point that out.
ashes34 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
wow 78 chapters oh my fucking god that's a lot!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 78 . 6/14/2011
Me like.
BlackRoseFire chapter 78 . 12/20/2010
I said it once I will say it again, Awesome story. I loved the way you incorperated Greek mythology into the story.
sdphantom10 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Hm, two pranksters an slightly above average american family and a half ghost. Plot thickening already. Im afraid I don't know what series the Edgar and Ellen bits from but ill check it out.

p.s I drew up a second car for the speedster story, i believe my first one was crap looking back at it X(
sdphantom10 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Thinking I should read this series from the beggining. Leave it to Lancer to blow something out of proportion.
c.ass-kicker chapter 50 . 2/10/2010
Awesome story! Just read it all and finally re-found it to review

Allthough that Cassidy character hit a bit too close to home O_o

Hope to see more! :D
BlackRoseFire chapter 78 . 6/14/2009
Awesome story. I really liked it. I can't wait to read some more of your works.
kaitebug chapter 14 . 3/9/2009
Are you triying to kill me!
hetalian-system chapter 78 . 11/23/2008
FANTASTIC STORY! i was sad when it ended! i want more!
Oddball464 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hi, I'm a long time reader and first time reviewer. I just finished your fic and I love how you mixed elements of Edgar and Ellen, Danny Phantom, and different mythologies in the same story. You have inspired me to write something like this in a story in the future. Keep on writing

-Oddball
story teller chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
As my creativity dims there is one summery I must impart to you to do as you wish.

Finally Danny and Danielle are free from the curse of Freddy Kreuger, but as the writer Hordak's Pupil grows more creative in creating prophecies and story twists he finds that somehow the stories are now typing themselves, literally. Danny's old enemies are taking the problem of their defeat to the root of the problem, the writer. Now stuck in Danny's world he must seek help from Danny Phantom while keeping his status a secret considering how much pain Danny had been put through. Hordak's Pupil must unite with Danny along with all of Danny's old allies gained through the stories for the fight of their lives against every enemy faced in the past fics...
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 78 . 3/21/2008
I am so so so so so so so so so so so very sorry that I haven't reviewed in a long time but I haven't been near a computer in a week. I really love the story and I'm sad that its over. I hope you'll write another story soon! ~ Smallvillegirl2