Reviews for Without You
Ksabo chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
The story is good! You really should finish it...
Rosielee Rose chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Hi Ashley

This story is beautiful, and brings tears to your eyes,Please more, They must meet, Sully has to know about Michaela and the kids and about Sully don't let it end there. Rose
SylvieTheFanficFreak chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
"...Let me know if you think I should continue or leave it as it is."

Is this a BAD JOKE, Ashley? How do we expect us readers will react at such an abrupt ending? Don't you dare even starting to imagine to leave our couple separated like that!

And of course, just like every other story you've written, I love your writing style, I love the dialogues which sound so true, I can hear their voices while reading. You do have a rare talent, so don't spoil it: I'm sure writing shall be your destiny.
Keydieh Hurst chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Please continue...I can't imagine this standig as a finsihed story, there's too much in the open. Guess, we need a happy end :D
helen chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Enjoyed the beginning of this story. Please continue. Is there a chance that you will ever continue with "Across the Stars"? It is such a good story, and a disappointment when you read 117 chapters and there is no ending to the story.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
itis a vere interresting story so far thank you for sharing you good talents with all of us

wanda marie
LadyWarrior chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Def. continue!

I am curious as to why Sully isn't with Dr. Mike. Does he have amnesia? cause he did say his wife and child died in childbirth, and I know that happened with his fist wife. And obviously, he doesn't know that Dr. Mike was pregnant again, and that she just had his son. Who sounds like he will be very handsome when he grows up. just like his daddy. And I love that Dr. Mike named him Byron, after Sully.

Can't wait to read more. Great job.
Leah chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
definitely continue please...with the idea that they find each other again!