Reviews for Not Always a Happy Ending Bonnie
jim89 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Been a while since I read the original story, for some reason I know Bonnie screwed up badly
very badly. But due to how Bonnie was screwed up in other circumstances. She was exactly with a full deck
at the time. I know she should get a walk. But the fact that afterwords she disappeared off the face of the earth
left her family Tara and even the only two fringy had, she screwed up things with.

It's been years going through hell just seems too much. Everything she went through for the latter half of the story
just seemed too much. That probably when Tara finally heard from her. She was so relieved
it must be pretty bad, that no one else ever tried to find her and bring her home.

I know. Kim is angry with her, to leave her lost like that forever, Kim and even go that far. So the drama
against. Shego

It just feels wrong, maybe I just have more sympathy than most. And think Bonnie should've gone through such hell
I'm not saying he had to pass, with the years of hell on this, just seemed too much

We shall see
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Thanks for this. Things turned out better for Bonnie than I had thought they would. Something like that really DOES change one's life.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great story, deep and quite unsettling, but even if the details would probably be undoubtedly upsetting, i think a better description of what Bonnie did would have been better, even if the hints were enough to get a better-then-vague picture
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I wouldn't have blamed Kim and/or Ron for breaking every bone in Bonnie's body when she went to see them, but I think all concerned got more out of it this way. Nice to see Bonnie finally stopped using her family as an excuse for the way she acts, despite your title, it seems to be a fairly happy ending for all parties.
xyzisme chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
A brilliant ending, worth reading! Thanks a lot for this - I finally see Bonnie redeeming herself just a little!
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Zaratan, I have read this about five times now along with the original "Not Always..." Nice point of view. How Bonnie got ate up by greed and hate. How she hit the bottom and grew with the help of another Ron like charactor. Excellent. Also, shows Ron's continuing compassion and Kim's continuing fire.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow. Excellent story here. Bonnie really did something extra-villanous, but obviously got a punishment just as severe. Good work with her, as always.

Keep the good writing.
ASpHIL chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I dont like to read fanfics that depict characters 10 years into the future, but this for some reason has to be the best i've read. Its almost as if bonnie would really do something like that. Well captured characters.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This was masterfully done. A true story of the journey of one's mind as they go through pain, blood, tears and really bad remorse to come to finally asking for help. She gets the help from the last person she expected, Tara.

Tara's role in this story was very well done and shows that even though she'd been absolutely furious with Bonnie, she was still the sweet, charitable girl everyone loves. I can imagine her family being upset but also that helping someone when they've hit rock bottom was the only thing she could do.

While others may complain about the time jumps, I think it was good considering the amount of years you were covering. Not everything has to be covered, just the parts where Bonnie was involved as she suffered and tried to move on over what she'd done.

True, hearing of women raping a man is not exactly something people like to hear or even think about... Bonnie had to face that she'd done exactly that.

Bonnie finding light in the form of that guy who saw something he liked in her, saw her pain, her remorse and decided to also share his own pain of loss. Something that they both admittedly had.

Bonnie learned to find real love, not the forced love she had with Ron and not the abusive 'love' she had with Brick.

Still, a part of me wonders what happened with Brick over the years. Did he finally find a new woman? Remarry? Go through his own form of torment like Bonnie? After all those years of sending money, I wonder why he just up and quit.

Now for the scene at the house. Bonnie was fearful and nervous, rightfully so. The sight of a Kim's kids couldn't have been easy and I suspect that Michelle knows about Bonnie from the way Ron described her rushing by.

Kim's reaction was to be expected but at the same time I'm glad that she showed restraint and finally, possibly... letting go of the anger in some form towards Bonnie. I know that it would have been very difficult for her to even believe those words but she probably had to remember that she'd also come to Kim years ago, holding nothing back and told the truth, nothing but the truth which allowed her some believability.

Ron's reaction was good and I guess enough years have passed that he's finally come to terms as much as he can about what happened. Both Kim and Ron have I suspect or there wouldn't be another kid running around. It was totally in Ron's character to do one thing, and that was accept Bonnie's apology. If there was one thing Ron had always been good at, and that was seeing goodness or evil in others. (Such as seeing the 'evil' in Monkey Fist)

Bonnie showed remarkable courage and strength in saying what she did as honestly as she could. Plus in choosing not to run, she showed to Kim and Ron that she HAD changed. The old Bonnie would have made an apology and then RUN for the car to get away from the one she was apologizing to.

Also, she didn't have to let them know it, but she let them know she'd found someone to love. That in itself was also very telling in how and why she'd come to apologize. It even told them that he knew and was still there to support her.

How could they, in all conscience... not accept it that at last. Bonnie changed into someone who could apologize, stand on her own two feet (She could have had her fiancee stand by her side in support, but she didn't) and find love.

They wouldn't be the world's best evil fighting duo if they didn't believe that the bad guys couldn't change in the end, right? :)

Anyway, enough about this novel. Thank you for writing a truly good story and extra chapter.
Mattk chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hmm.

Forgiveness is better than she deserves (this is rape, after all), but it's Ron's choice to give or take, and there's no real question which choice he'll make, is there? The boy is too generous for his own good, but if he was sensible, he wouldn't be Ron.

Bonnie's "penance" does bring me to pity her, but I've seen other stories where characters experience similar falls from grace by no fault of their own; the truly important scene for the sake of winning my sympathy for her was when she realized just what it was she had done. No kidding herself that boys can't be raped, or that what she did was somehow okay. No excuses. Full acceptance of what she'd done, and what that made her. The first step to real repentance (as opposed to just falling on some bad times), and thus the first step to forgiveness.
eltf177 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Very good ending to a good story. Thanks for the closure.
Sir Sebastian chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Definitely not what I expected, and that's good. Instead of an instant fix, she had to go to hell and back. A powerful, emotional story, and well told. You did not disappoint.
Kothoga chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Awesome bonus story mate :D it must have been very hard for Bonnie to go back to Middleton know that Kim will kick her ass if Kim sees her again in Middleton...I will be waiting for the next story from you :D

At least Kim & Ron seemed to forgive Bonnie in the end of the story (at least what I interpret)
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Great. Definitely a worthy follow up for Not Always a Happy Ending. This was definitely dramatic, powerful and emotional. You've chronicled a great tale starting from just after the aftermath, falling from grace, wallowing in guilt and shame and then slowly rise to a better person. Thankfully, she found hope and love. You captured Bonnie's emotions and feelings very well. Great work.

- Drakonis Aurous
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Yay! Everything worked out in the end. Zaratan you've done it again. You know I was waiting to give a review for your other story when the final chapter came out, but now... I still will, but it will take longer.

A truly great oneshot that deserves only one score - a five out of five.

Ende gut, alles gut.