Reviews for Speechless
Ani Mei chapter 9 . 5/11
Aw...I love this fic and your version of a mature Harry. I like your portrayal of Snape as well. He retains his snarkiness but is much more reasonable and tolerable.
noraily chapter 9 . 4/27
Awwww. The whole story was so sweet ! You made my day !
Mumia0813 chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Happy ending, they both got wat they wanted. Harry a family n snape a second chance to live n experience love again
thewandcrafter chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Second read. Still love it! Thank you.
Floreana chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
THAT WAS MAGNIFICENT! You are one hell of a muggle! I cried so much and laughed and its just wonderful. And I am going to check out your profile now and see what else you have charmed ;)
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I'm happy that Harry got Severus out of the hospital. I happy that Severus was finally able to open up to Harry. I really like this story.
The Lost Rogue chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
That was absolutely beautiful.I have no words to describe how gorgeous that was.I was hesitant to read a reverse role fic as it were,but I don't know why I had my is so sweet! And Severus :') 's quite fitting that the first words for him to utter properly were I Love Teddy called him Daddy! Needless to say I was in adorable! . I was sensitive to begin with but I believe after reading this,I am now the equivalent of a soft pile of mush :') It shows that seeing people in a different light without their usual masks up can change everything :)
Obscene Cupcake chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Awwww. Thank you for sharing
Obscene Cupcake chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Oh thank god! Finally an author who realized that a person doesn't want to fuck after admitting they were raped!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Oh wow this is getting even better
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Adorable interactions. A bit too happy and stable to be realistic IMPO.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
kirallie chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Good work. Glad Severus re-learnt how to talk.
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 4/18/2014