Reviews for Speechless
chewmika chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Happy ending, they both got wat they wanted. Harry a family n snape a second chance to live n experience love again
thewandcrafter chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Second read. Still love it! Thank you.
Floreana chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
THAT WAS MAGNIFICENT! You are one hell of a muggle! I cried so much and laughed and its just wonderful. And I am going to check out your profile now and see what else you have charmed ;)
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I'm happy that Harry got Severus out of the hospital. I happy that Severus was finally able to open up to Harry. I really like this story.
The Lost Rogue chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
That was absolutely beautiful.I have no words to describe how gorgeous that was.I was hesitant to read a reverse role fic as it were,but I don't know why I had my is so sweet! And Severus :') 's quite fitting that the first words for him to utter properly were I Love Teddy called him Daddy! Needless to say I was in adorable! . I was sensitive to begin with but I believe after reading this,I am now the equivalent of a soft pile of mush :') It shows that seeing people in a different light without their usual masks up can change everything :)
Obscene Cupcake chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Awwww. Thank you for sharing
Obscene Cupcake chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Oh thank god! Finally an author who realized that a person doesn't want to fuck after admitting they were raped!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Oh wow this is getting even better
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Adorable interactions. A bit too happy and stable to be realistic IMPO.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Perfection
kirallie chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Good work. Glad Severus re-learnt how to talk.
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
*happy*
MystSnare chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
T.T so good I love this. I was so afraid that Severus was gonna accidentally run into that 'friend' of his from school again... If he had I woulda had to see Harry or Severus kicking some butt! :) I mean what kind of friend abandons someone like that, especially when they need them most? Besides that... I love that u brought Teddy into the story u They made the perfect family.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Thanks for this very sweet story !
I could swear I red it already, but it wasn't in my favorites yet. It's quality enough that it should figure in my list, so maybe I it was the first time after all.
That's a mystery ;D

Anyway, first of second time, it was a pleasure !

***Pyrane***
Wolfisis chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
I love your story so much.