Reviews for A Gentle Gift
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was so nice! Poor Brendan, whumped again by his own body. Poor woobie!

Thanks for sharing.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was sweet and cute how Freya brought Christmas to Brendan. I also thought it was nice that he was going to be spending Christmas with June and Freya originally. Thanks for writing this story.
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw, that was cute. I just finished watching Thoughtcrimes earlier and I thought it was a pretty good movie. I'm definitely saving this story to my faves!
geemcgee chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
AW! I LOVED this...t'was really good, very sweet ending...i hate to ask, but is this the end? Would really like to read some more, if by any chance you are posting more chapters :D ;)

Overall, really lovely, tight-knit story...hate being Ill over christmas...two in a row...:
RadioShack84 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Awesome story! I just saw Thoughtcrimes for the first time last night, and it was great. Of course if I love Shep whump I'm going to love Brendan whump too! :)

'Not Like This' was also cool. Freya would be freaked out waking up alone I think, and your description of Brendan getting anything he wanted with his eyes and his smile...too true! lol

Anyway, onto reading the others. I'll try to review more as I go. Thanks for writing all the lovely fics! :)
Karri-1671 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
The poor guy! Stomach flu stinks major. He's got good taste in music! *claps* Fantastic job with both characters. :D