Reviews for Iam Vos Animadverto
Um chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
haha I didn't expect to see a Bible fanfic on the same page as slash. ] Me: La di da..*looking through slash* ... *comes across Bible fic*... eheheheh... *prays*

Anyway.

Wonderful piece of writing and you demonstrated a great understanding of the concept of faith. in a creative way. Hopefully your teacher didn't let the mention of Wicca distract from the essence of the writing and your grasp of the subject - many people get caught up in that kind of thing, it's a shame.

also:

Someone else reviewed-

"However, you did get one fact wrong...Jesus isn't human. In the Bible He clearly said that He was God."

Not accurate. The Bible actually says that Jesus was fully human and fully Divine at the same time. Dying for the world's sins without being divinely blameless[free from original sin] yet fully human with human feelings, desires, and temptations would not have worked.

[I even have a source that cites the Bible - w . desiringgod Blog/ 965_jesus_is_fully_human/ ]
Netrixie chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
that was... wow. I hope you got an 'A' on this...

... and since God is the one most people think wrote the Bible, i don't think you'd need a disclaimer... i'm sure he wouldn't mind... LoL!
disneyrox38 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This a very nice story
xXLady-of-LoveXx chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
If you didn't get an 'A' on this assignment then your teacher is clearly blind. For this is one of the best things I have EVER read!

~Lady Love
Dearheart chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This is pretty well written and a very interesting piece. I think it's really cool that you wrote some Bible fanfic even though you're not a Christian. :-) However, you did get one fact wrong...Jesus isn't human. In the Bible He clearly said that He was God. Which has always made perfect sense to me (how else could He die and raise Himself from the dead?) I'd give some references and other goodies to prove it but that would take too long, hehe (and besides, the Bible doesn't need to be "proven" anyway. It can take the heat just fine on its own.) ;-)

Anywho, sorry for rambling on about that. *coughI'maJesusFreakcough* Nice story! It was interesting and made easy reading. _