Reviews for Agony Ecstasy
So Damn Sexy! \\\\
Rarawir chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Just perfect!
appletree98 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Awww thats okay if it was a little oc I loved it.
Suki65656 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
.GOD! ive been lookin 4 itachiXhana lemon. thank u 4 writin 1. btw i hate shinoXhana. HELLO! PPL! HE'S LIKE... 5 OR 6 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HER! PLUS HIS BFF'S SIS? THATS JUS WRONG! good lemon!
GoldenHorde chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Finally!This is one of the first Itachi/Hana fics I read and I can now leave a review. It was awesome!
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
it was... actually pretty good...
Bell Rae chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Pretty good, for a first lemon. ;D It's hard to write Itachi, I'll admit. It's difficult for one to write Itachi so out of character... yet so in character. Make any sense? Anyways, it was very excellent, even for a pairing I dislike. You surprised me with a very very well written story.

*Favourited*

(By the by, I also recently wrote a story starring Itachi, read it if you'd like. ;P )
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
WOW. Wow. WOW!
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow..loved it! Never thought of this couple before, i'm hooked on it now. lol. It was great! Fantastic job! xDD
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
very good! I liked it!
oOoiAMyourFATHAHoOo chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
So beautiful. I swear you made me open my eyes to Itahana!
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I don't know, this doesn't seem OOC at all. I can see him trying to terrorize her, then taking what he wants. And Hana Inuzuka has never struck me as one who backed down from a fight. Especially one that would have such a... delicious victory. I think you did amazing.
Lamanth chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I’m speechless...that was bloody amazing and that’s all I’ve got to say.
Girl-With-The-Tinfoil-Teeth chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
i have never thought of this couple before. But i have to say, i like it! great job! -gives you cookie.-
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Interesting couple, but somehow very believable. I buy it!

I wonder how many Hana/Itachi stories there are. lol :P (aww only 15 )

Good job, and it didn't feel out of character. I think Itachi is portrayed one-sidedly and that there is more to him, but I am an Itachi-kun fangirl, so that might be it as well. Take care, Elsie.!