Reviews for Mistake?
Update please !
DragonsAndHearts18 chapter 13 . 9/9
I came to reading this by accident-and I'm glad! I love the characters, how you portray them, and Hinata is just so cute! Thank you, and I really hope you add more to this.
A chapter 13 . 4/10
I think its a nice way to end this story though it has not real end still a nice ending none the less.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Rose101226 chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
Loves it! Hope to hear of you soon!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
love it
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Oh goodness, it's been so long since the last update, i hope you are doing well and i hope you still have some inkling as to where you were headed with this fic. I really like it, its hard finding for hina-prego fics out there and this one is so fluffy! I hope you are able to update once more!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2013
ohw plsss make more chapters :)
and speaking of children i wish you will make them 2 boys and 1 girl so that the little girl will have a over protecting brothers hahaha
Fher34 chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
I'm going to not live forever happy if this done :'C I'm gonna become a brat and wail...this is just too good xc this has to get done! It is simply too awesome! Please!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Why do I feel like punching Sasuke across the face now?
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Why do I love this so much?
France chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
I'm french and I love youre Fiction
jprefe chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Hi there.. Well dis my 1st tym 2 give a review on a fic. And i f0und ur s2ry intresting. I h0pe dis will n0t be the last chap. I'm n0t really gud on suggesting, but i h0pe dis message will inspire u. Just kip it up., i kn0w u can d0 it. Tnx 4 sharng ur sasuhina story.
Ro0w'z chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
rays, watching your author note see why not updated in so long, I hope you get the inspiration one of these days, anyway.

good as my last comment (for now) I can only say that ... I have no idea how to not have read this fic before, if it's great!

finally to love your pic, love Beelzebub, and excuse my awful English, now the google translator is my best friend.

haha greetings!
Ro0w'z chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
This episode was so funny, Hinata and desires, perhaps teamed with Choji should