Reviews for Mistake?
Another chapter onegai!
magdalenesshadow chapter 13 . 1/7
In your end notes of the currently last chapter, you said you have come to a complete stop in this story. i think you should go back to the summary:. ":Because it wasn't just one child in there any more- it was three:. Eventual SasuHina". I think your end goal was marriage then the end of the pregnancy, hopefully successfully. Issues to be resolved are Sakura, any of Sasuke's past women, any health problems that Hinata might come up with, the wedding, Neji and Sasuke coming to an understanding. Some maybe-issues are fitting their friends and family (Hyuugas) into their lives, opening up the Uchiha district to raise their family, getting Sasuke off probation ( tho him being on probation means he can deal more with the pregnancy, birth and first year of the triplets).

This is a good fiction, you've actually gotten better with each chapter, and I think you can finish it. I think you should at least try. There's always room for improvement in writing. I really like how their relationship went from a kind of dry, bitter thing to something more full and if not healthy. Like a cactus flower blooming. I say almost healthy because it would take longer than your fiction will run to heal their issues between Hinata's and Sasuke's issues. Reread what you've written before, and then go from there. Good luck, and do your best.
mariawalker112 chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
It was a really good story and I enjoyed it. I love how everybody was in character.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
I'm sorry you can to a stop for this story as I was really enjoying it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2015
Update please !
DragonsAndHearts18 chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
I came to reading this by accident-and I'm glad! I love the characters, how you portray them, and Hinata is just so cute! Thank you, and I really hope you add more to this.
A chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
I think its a nice way to end this story though it has not real end still a nice ending none the less.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Rose101226 chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
Loves it! Hope to hear of you soon!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
love it
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Oh goodness, it's been so long since the last update, i hope you are doing well and i hope you still have some inkling as to where you were headed with this fic. I really like it, its hard finding for hina-prego fics out there and this one is so fluffy! I hope you are able to update once more!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2013
ohw plsss make more chapters :)
and speaking of children i wish you will make them 2 boys and 1 girl so that the little girl will have a over protecting brothers hahaha
Fher34 chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
I'm going to not live forever happy if this done :'C I'm gonna become a brat and wail...this is just too good xc this has to get done! It is simply too awesome! Please!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Why do I feel like punching Sasuke across the face now?
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Why do I love this so much?