Reviews for Mistake?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
This fic is great. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Hmmm I like the premise but I don't think he would be so bad. After the war he calmed down significantly
sumiko808 chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
Awww it's sweet. I'm glad I came back to this fic. It's funny because I was going to ask if you were going to go back, redo and edit your earlier chapters. But then I saw your author's note. Keep up the good work! If you're serious about finishing this story, I'm serious about reading and reviewing.
FallenRaindrops chapter 14 . 4/23/2016
Haha I totally feel you on the cringing at past self thing. I def had to skim through the entire fic to remember what it was even about but now that I've caught up I'm actually excited for you to finish this! Haha I want Hiashi to buy a shit ton of baby clothes when they have tea. Now I'm gonna go see if I have any cringe worthy old reviews for this fic
DageRee chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
The story is lovely and it was nice reading it, but readers probably can't expect much after seeing such a difference between publish date and update date. What a shame. But I'm going to follow this story. Follow of hope!... Or something like this :P
Sadie321 chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
Te best chapter of the story
Sadie321 chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Really like the story.i will continue reading.
crimsonrosehime chapter 14 . 3/17/2016
Love the story! Will you be having more chapters though ?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
It's wonderful to see the difference in writing style after so many years. You've certainly grown as a writer. I do come back to your story every so often to reread so I was delightfully surprised to see that it was indeed updated and not abandoned.

I was confused at first though about what happened and about some other things. I was kind of hoping the Hinata finding out/knowing of the other women would be a bigger blow out than it was but I appreciate the subtle route as well. I appreciate that you even came back into the story at all.

I kind of wish it was a slower build up to Sasuke and Hinata falling for one another but I guess it can't be helped with the pregnancy and all helping to sway the emotions.

Thank you for writing. I would like to see more of the other characters involved in the story too in that's okay. Like in a baby shower perhaps? Or even day to day life would be nice if you can. Thank you!
Yuki no Ai chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
please continue! I really like the story
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
Naaawww! The baby died. :(
Just found this story.
I'm so happy to say thank you to you for making it and decided to continue it!
Thank youuu!
Please finish it!

3 3 3
Linnorria chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Wow, this was a surprise. A nice one even though the chapter was sad
PuppetPrince chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Cute ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
What really sucks is that Sasuke have been sleeping with bunch of girls while he was having sex with Hinata. It's highly unlikely that Hinata is the only girl pregnanted with Sasuke's children. Also, with Sasuke's attitude towards sex and fidelity, it's highly doubtful that Hinata can take him seriously in a relationship or expect him to be an actual faithful husband. To protect herself from future potential heartbreak, Hinata should probably see Sasuke as just a sperm donor, who happens to end up being her babies' father. Sasuke really need to change his attitude, for Hinata to even serious consider him husband material. Sure, he may will be a good father to her babies, but not necessarily a good husband.
boom2458 chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Oh I'm so glad your back this was always on of my favorite storys