Reviews for Hair
Maushmi22 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Sweet, short and beautiful. I love the simplicity and the simultaneous depth of your writing.
Pancaspe chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
I read it years ago in Italian and then, when that I was able to read it in English by myself I looked for it. Just wanna say that this story is really lovely. :)
The.Hogwarts.Fairy chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Simple stories are the best! Loved it!
Pacific Princess chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
This was an amazing fanfic. One of the best I've read. I liked the context you used and how short and simple it was.
Simply Awesome. Keep Writing!
xx ;)
Krickleshawtyer chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I loved this :D Written really well and was quite enjoyable :3 I love the short snappy chapters . It was easy to read and flowed lovely.
Mathiilde3 chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Oh my this was amazing! I really really loved it! It was so incredibly sweet, I cannot stop smiling! I love that he knows her so well before they even started dated. It was such a nice idea, and you wrote it wonderfully. It is really great, just perfect!
Gal22 chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
Cute story ;)
A.Deep.Life chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
OK, so, I absolutely LOVE this story. Not just because of the pairing, not just because of the way it's written, not just because of the GREAT (and very unique) concept, but because of how true it probably rings for any of us girls. Hairstyles really can be an indication of how we're feeling (consciously or not), and you did a fantastic job working that into this wonderful piece!
deleted111 chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Simple but great idea. Really good :)
Styna chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
I know this is probably written a while ago, but i haven't had the chance to read it until now.

I LOVE love love how you described the various hairstyles, because girls do have different hairstyles for the days that they feel confident or down or happy or flirty.

on the other hand, James x Lily fluff is always welcome :)

Good job! i loved the story :D
e13 chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
really cute story
BluStarBurst chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
This was so cute. I really liked it.
letschangetheworld chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
this is too adorable for words. good work!
barelyamiable chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
Oh, I absolutely adored this! It was adorable. Short and sweet, yet full of meaning and consideration.

James and Lily are both characterised beautifully. And I love how every chapter ends on a thoughtful, pensive note.

Beautifully written.

"Braid days were good days."
RubyPearl chapter 8 . 1/31/2008
Aww! That was so cute. Hehe. I'm not really sure what to say. I love the whole aspect of how she had a different personality when she wore her hair a certain way [obviously] and how James felt about each of these days. You've truly got talent!