Reviews for Something Strange
Tezsler chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wonderful interpretation. I could so see this happening.
Me chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Great interpretation. Better than the original.
chet-ice chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
renee.. always watching.. just like i imagine... thank you for this
FelicityT chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I liked it. Very well written thanks for writing. FelicityT
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I loved this story!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
this is really good, i like renee's pov a lot!

dobby
spunkransom9 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
awesome fanfic as awesome, thanx for mentioning Alice *wink wink* sorry i always get excited. so yeah, great story.
siromygod chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading this story. Definitely don't get many fics on this subject. Thanks for writing it. D
twilightrocs chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
i loved it. i mean i did wonder what happened the first time they met. i think you did a really good job with renne's character.
bobis21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Hey, i hope you keep writing this! It's really god so far, i've always wondered what had happened when Bella was uncouncious, but sadly i'm not a writer]
edward-pwns-jacob chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
i loved that! it was exactly like i was reading the books! ...i don't want to sound awful but the 'something isn't right' doesn't exactly sound...right...oh, well. it really was a great story!
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I really liked this, it was a nice little insight to the renee character, she definately was perceptive and this was a very good oneshot, perhaps you could do the meeting in eclipse too? that would be interesting...

good story :D melissaturkey
vaporeon13204 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Nice fic! I enjoyed it. Very well written.
brunette-in-black chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
ooh, I love this. You really are an amazing writer and even without your copy of Eclipse you did better than most could. I loved it and I'm glad you write it. It definately acurately describes Edward's guilt and Renee's curiousity. It was very very good. Very much how I would picture if Stephenie Meyer wrote it herself. Adored it.

always.

brunette-in-black
GWTWTNME chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
wow that was SO good! You should write more stories!