Reviews for Konoha Hair and Nail Salon
Allienne chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love this and would love if you could find time (maybe like spring break or a holiday) and write the next chapter!
Aniki the Crim chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I am reading "this damn thing" and would really appreciate it being continued. Please. :) "I will follow you forever!" sorry. I had the urge to put an FMA quote in this review... Anyways, here's hoping for an update!
redwesteinde chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
It's been about two years since I first read this story and recently rediscovered it whilst going through my favorites.

Is it absolutely terrible that in the back of mind there's still hope that one day after all this time there will be another chapter?
NotAnotherFanGirl chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
Ugh!

Ugh, ugh, UGH!

UPDATE OR I WILL DRAG YOU TO SOME UNDISCLOSED LOCATION AND BEAT THE STORY OUT OF YOU!

:) Just kidding! (Not really...) But I just love love love this story so damn much, that I can't WAIT to fangirlsqueal (SQUE!) with delight when I read the next chapter! AND I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER DAMMIT! (Pretend I'm an Uchiha, and they get whatever they want -wink wink-)

Seriously though, (in all seriousness) this is an amazing fic. I am so in love with this story. I've read a lot of hairstlye/salon Naruto fics, and this one is, by far the coolest and most original. You're absolute amazingness astounds me, and your brilliant, beautiful, talented story telling, once again, makes me so so so happy! (Can you tell I am a fan of Breaking the Music?) ;)

Happy Writing!

-huggz-

NAFG-chan
LonelyGiant chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
wtf...Update woman!...i love GaaNaru...
kira1525 chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Hey! Awesome Job! I Hope You Get the Next Chapter(s) Out Soon! Great Job!
Edlama chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Dear God! I've just discovered this story and I LOVE IT!

Gaara and Naruto as hairstylers? Sasuke as a prissy pop idol? it's bound to be smashing!

Plus I like your humor and writing style, though it is true that the timeskips are sometimes confusing...

I'm a firm believer of switching POV, it brings more dynamics to a story. So, I think it would be better not to stick on one.

I hope this story is not discontinued!I really enjoyed it!
Shiruji-chan chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
I loved the fic so far. :D You deserve more reviews, honestly.

I love how you didn't rush the story, and how you focus on the other characters as well. I feel sorry for poor Naruto having to meet Sasu-bastard o3o oh well. Even more entertaining for me. XD

Love the fic, love the original plot and love the style!
and Teng chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
I absolutely adore this fic, and I wish you'd update faster. DX But anyways... I can't wait for the little apologie thingy! Good luck updating!
nocturnalMusings chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
hey, great job so far! I really like the plotline so far, and I think your doing an excellent job. Keep it up!
hokagegodessarya chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
love your story! plz add more soon3

arya minato and itachi
yagsugcvhg chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
This story is brilliant!

you're really going to have to update sooner or later, don't be one of those jackasses who don't complete ridiculously good stories and if you are notify people. I'm still hung up on a story that hasn't been updated in 6 months, nut then again she hasn't updated any of her stories so there is a possibility she might be dead.

Oh well, update soon I really wanna know what happens at the lunch date.

P.S was reading through the reviews and I think someone mentioned something about jealous Gaara being a good/hot Gaara and to tell the truth I agree.
o0quille0o chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
The only negative thing I could say about your story is that sometimes I get a little lost by the jumps in the time. Especially because I'm frensh and don't always understand everything.

But beside that, really, your story is great. You seem to to be following a regular plot line, and the way you write is good: I can really imagin how the characters feel and interact.

Keep going w
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
there's so much going on in this fic, it's kind of hard to keep track of all the characters and their AU situations and their subplots, but i'll try.
LisaHeartsYou chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Lol I like this story xDD