Reviews for Tomatoes
LovitaSxH chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
awww nice
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I wanna cry so badly because this made my night!

(cries stupidly)
cakeesuki chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
OMG KYA I LOVE THIS STORY! aw so sweet~ keke
Lani Wallace chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
i like it but seriuosly what is with sasuke and tomatoes? dont get me wrong i think its funny but where did masashi kishimoto come up with the whole tomatoe consept/ hm lol i like it make some more it might just be my obssesion...
fujikaya chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I read this with my little brother and we laughed our heads off. He thought it was creepy though since he never reads romance and he's 10. He liked it though and he wants to see what happens in a year. Well, thanks for the great story! I wonder if tomatoes in ramen really do taste good...
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
phew. *fans self* not very explicit content but oh..the way you write just planted tons of stuff in my imagination... *insert perverted chuckle*
oreostar90 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Adorable! Reminded me of another fanfic where Sasuke was after a can of tomatoe juice, except Hinata wasn't such a tease in it, I love her in this story a millions times better.
ranestar chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
XD Oh mang, that is ridiculous. In a good way, of course.
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Hee oh so nice.
AbaraiSuzuka chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw, it's kinda cute and funny!
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was so cute! Tomato senses... that was hysterical! Great job :)!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Who! Loved it! Hinata was such a tease to poor Sasuke. Poor poor Sasuke who's obssessed with tomamtoes. Here: More love! I adore this fic. Write more SasuHina! I love this pairing.
chocoGONEsushi chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
hahahahaha HA!

I love it when Sasuke has a weakness... tomatoes... and Hinata... YEAH!

lol, I feel for the ramen stand owner, he was probably staring at their make out session... 0/0

I can't picture myself eating tomato ramen, ugh... tomatoes (for me) are nasty when they're hot... -gag-

But when fresh and salty, hm! yummy! .

Hinata is the best stalker EVER! How could she have known his favorite underwear brand...? ...never even thought Sasuke would actually HAVE a favorite brand... koolio.

Loved it!:D!

~cGs
angry.Katzchen chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
That was funny, I didnt know Hina had something with he Uchiha, she is so damn cute, like an angel xD the angel of tomatoes! o0o
Mitsukistar chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
AH this is such a cute story! I loved it!-