Reviews for The Talk
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
hahahahahhaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Took me forever to find this again, but it's just as funny as it was the first time I read it!
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Fucking hilarious. hahahahahhaha. Oh poor Roy. XD. He actualy handled that a little better than I thought he would. that was great. XD So funny. Oh thanks for the great read. And Roy almost drinks himself to death afterwards. Oh poor guy. I hope I'm not like that if I have a daughter. Seriously 11?
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
OK, now THAT is a funny image.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
lol, liked this one too. All the fics about Lian that I have read are when she is little. And I got some good laughs outa this one too. :)

-Creative Spark
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This was a great story to read!
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I feel really sorry for Roy, it must have been hard for a guy trying to talk to a girl bout that stuff

AvePlateada chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
LmAo! I loved this! D
LoNeLyGrEmLinQuEeN chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
oh my God! I love this story! I'm still laughing! this is so going on my favorite list. All bow down to you! that was so funny. Thank made my day better.
DaRkReBeL777 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
omg!this is so going on the fave stories list!
marianna campanale chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
LOL!OMG that was so funny! Keap writing it can't end there ! I want to see if Roy could get through this. Poor Roy. But most of all poor Lian, she barely knows whats going on and its happning to her. Please don't stop writing !
OHMIGOD chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD!OHMIGOD! That was SO ausome! I about DIED laughing!
Shadow Kat 4 eva chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
im so lol
right more
DocDoom chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Quite good, actually, but needs a much better ending. Maybe Donna asking Lian what's up, and Lian answering something, well, funny about her father.
Kimberly Towle chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Ohhhh, I haven't laughed so hard in days! Poor Roy... And no matter how bad he's taking it now, it's only going to get WORSE when she starts DATING! Sequel, please!